Sigh Just got the Titan error of death

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Sigh Just got the Titan error of death

Postby Fragsnipa » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:11 am

Just as of right now I got the dreaded E1 error :icon_frown: :smile0401: . I hit the reset button nothing changes. Had this titan since November 2014 and now its dead. Hopefully a miracle will happen and the AU comes back.

Edit..

After 2 hours of hoping yeah its not coming back. SIGH, at least this give me a reason to look forward to the T2. Kinda still sucks it just died outta nowhere Goddammit.
Console= Xbone
Games = BF4, MCC, H5, BO3, Gears of War UE, Destiny, Gears of War 4, COD 4 Remaste, BF1.
Fragsnipa
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: Sigh Just got the Titan error of death

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:51 am

I am sorry for hear that. You could check with the retailer if it still possible get a replacement.

In regards entering in programming mode. Try quickly double tap the reset button. It must change to a solid P or a solid E with one or two dots.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Fragsnipa » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:46 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I am sorry for hear that. You could check with the retailer if it still possible get a replacement.

In regards entering in programming mode. Try quickly double tap the reset button. It must change to a solid P or a solid E with one or two dots.

Yeah I did all of that J2 no luck watsoever.

Console= Xbone
Games = BF4, MCC, H5, BO3, Gears of War UE, Destiny, Gears of War 4, COD 4 Remaste, BF1.
Fragsnipa

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:57 pm

yes, that really means hardware defect ... if you can open the plastic case, try put your fingers in top of both ICs (top/bottom) and connect the usb cable while making pressure on the ICs.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device