Can u bind 2 keys to 1 key?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Can u bind 2 keys to 1 key?

Postby Waffle » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:32 pm

Hello everybody,

I've just bought a Titan one and have a few questions about it, so I signed up here to may get any help :smile0202: :smile0202:

I'm going to use the Titan one to make my keyboard and mouse work with my Xbox one.
I would like to know if there is anyway to bind 2 controller keys on 1 button on my keyboard.

I mainly wanna use it for Elder scrolls online, at least for now, and in this game u have a few things set to lb+rb, lt+rt or lt+A.
What I wanna do is, bind LB+RB to, let's say X on my keyboard. Is there a way how u can set this up?

I've been looking into some videos and reviews on YouTube, but couldn't find something about my question.

Another question, is it right that u need a second controller to use the party chat? I know u can use a full wireless headset instead, but I'm using studio headphones with a mod mic, and I don't want to trade them for a cheap ( sound quality wise) gaming headset.

Thanks to any replys :)
Waffle
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Can u bind 2 keys to 1 key?

Postby Dave R » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:01 pm

Dave R
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Waffle » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 pm

Thanks,

I've one more question. Do u need to have ur pc connected to the T1 at anytime or does it just require an update and setup and then u can use the T1 without a pc?
Waffle
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Normally the PC is just required for programming, configuration and updates. However, there is some setups that requires the PC be connected all time, such play with Keyboard ans Mouse.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device