My Titan one.

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

My Titan one.

Postby indy56 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi, having just purchased a Titan one about a week ago i have finally got round to using it, however on closer expection i have noticed the actual socket part of my titan one is not straight but bent downwards,its still seems to work ok but i am surprised it got past quality control looking the way it do, anyone from this company tell me if this will be a problem in the forceable future with my device ? as a replacement would be nice if its possible , thank you,
jc
indy56
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: My Titan one.

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:18 pm

based in your description it does not seems that will be a problem. however, for better understand the case, I would appreciate if you could post a picture of it. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby indy56 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:12 pm

hope this is ok,
Attachments
rsz_dscn0680_2 resized.jpg
rsz_dscn0680_2 resized.jpg (91.44 KiB) Viewed 942 times
indy56
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:14 pm

Thanks for posting the photo. Okay, I tough you were referring to usb input, not the usb output connector.

I still think it will not be a problem, in the operational aspect. However I, personally, would not like to have a device with the connector like this. Definitively you can ask the retailer for a replacement. If you decide keep this device, you have my guarantee of a replacement in case this connector fail at any time.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby indy56 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:56 am

Thank you, i will contact the seller but i am guessing they will not exchange it now i have used it. although its only a couple of weeks old, just wished i had noticed it sooner. its a great little device,but thank you for your guarentee , its appreciated
indy56
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby indy56 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:31 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thanks for posting the photo. Okay, I tough you were referring to usb input, not the usb output connector.

I still think it will not be a problem, in the operational aspect. However I, personally, would not like to have a device with the connector like this. Definitively you can ask the retailer for a replacement. If you decide keep this device, you have my guarantee of a replacement in case this connector fail at any time.

Hopefully i can get a new one as soon as amazon refund me, however this time i will be shopping elsewhere for it next time,
indy56
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:39 pm

indy56 wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:Thanks for posting the photo. Okay, I tough you were referring to usb input, not the usb output connector.

Hopefully i can get a new one as soon as amazon refund me, however this time i will be shopping elsewhere for it next time,

The new Titan 2 device is expected to be released soon. It is NOT a replacement for the Titan 1 but it will have some enhancements that the Titan 1 does not have. If you can, you may want to wait now and get the Titan 2 when it is released.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby khand187 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:04 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
indy56 wrote:

The new Titan 2 device is expected to be released soon. It is NOT a replacement for the Titan 1 but it will have some enhancements that the Titan 1 does not have. If you can, you may want to wait now and get the Titan 2 when it is released.

Curious... What is the guesstimate on release of Titan Two? Thanks in advance!
khand187
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:09 pm

It is close ... At this time I depend on third-party, which makes very hard give a precise estimate.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device