support????

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

support????

Postby gjskaife » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:37 pm

I have tried this all weekend and still haven't gotten this to produce results. It will not pop up games on my ps4 which I would expect to play on and doesn't change when pressing controller buttons : share & options or share and X. The only way that it changes is on the item itself when I press the button and it changes through 1-9 but does not show up on my screen. I don't have control to change settings when in BOP 3 and get erratic movements and firing. I did go through the videos on your site and it did not show me anything different than what I am doing. It did not however show any screen shots of the device in action. I did try a Bluetooth dongle that still didn't work to connect wirelessly. what am I doing wrong??
I have also tried three times to contact support only to have my e-mails returned..
Is there anybody out there?? :ashamed: :cry: :roll: :whatever:
gjskaife
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: support????

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:01 am

The device needs to be programmed using a PC before using with the console. From the buttons you are describing I'm assuming you are on a PS4. You need to download the GTuner software at the following link: http://www.consoletuner.com/downloads/
Once you have the software installed you need to plug into the computer using the programming port, the usb on the side. From there open the GTuner software and across the bottom you will see little tabs. Click on the one that says "Programmer." This will open a section of the software that includes the list of game packs. Select the game you want, in this case Black Ops 3 and drag it over to one of the numbered slots. Click on the number next to the slot and it will open a list of customization options for the game, including rate of fire for rapid fire, settings for drop shot, secondary rapid fire, and a whole slew of other goodies. Once you have all the options set up the way you want them simply click on program device at the bottom right side below the slot labeled 9. This will program the Titan One with the information you want and have selected. There are other instructions for using blue tooth and I've included the link to it here: http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/duals ... ==&ms=AAAA

After that you simply plug into the PS4, and depending on your setup, you can plug the dual shock 4 into the Titan One and use the button on the front to select the slot you put your gamepack in, or run through the wireless and select the slot you have your game pack in. Instructions per gamepack can also be found here: http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/gamep ... ==&ms=AAAA

I've attached a screenshot of what you should see when your are in the right place to program the device.

Please don't hesitate to post any other questions you have as this is a great community and there are some great people that will be more than happy to help with just about anything. :)
Attachments
GTuner.png
GTuner.png (133.91 KiB) Viewed 809 times
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby gjskaife » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:05 pm

I have done all of that and installed BO3 on all 9 slots. I have done the updates and all downloads including reformatting 4 times. It doesn't pick up my controller and when I am linked in by wire it turns purple and the titan turns a red/purple.
gjskaife
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby DaSoul » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:43 pm

gjskaife wrote:I have done all of that and installed BO3 on all 9 slots. I have done the updates and all downloads including reformatting 4 times. It doesn't pick up my controller and when I am linked in by wire it turns purple and the titan turns a red/purple.

Did you start up the ps4 in the correct way?

1. PS4 must be completely turned off
2. Turn on PS4 with button on the PS4 NOT the controller
3. After boot sequence is finished, plug in the TitanOne and wait for "AU" to flash on the Titan display
4. Plugin Controller via USB cable to TitanOne
DaSoul
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:59 pm

gjskaife wrote:I have done all of that and installed BO3 on all 9 slots. I have done the updates and all downloads including reformatting 4 times. It doesn't pick up my controller and when I am linked in by wire it turns purple and the titan turns a red/purple.

The re/purple color is what it should be showing on the BO3 gamepack. What mods are you using if you don't mind my asking? Also there is nothing that shows up on screen to show that the mod is working. The Titan One can forward button presses and the scripts are doing that only. There really is no visible menu or anything that will show up on screen to say that it is working or to make adjustments or such. I would test it by having rapid fire on and trying the Sheiva, which by the way is killer on rapid fire.

DaSoul wrote:Did you start up the ps4 in the correct way?

3. After boot sequence is finished, plug in the TitanOne and wait for "AU" to flash on the Titan display

It wouldn't hurt to try the steps listed by DaSoul, but once you get it working you should be able to plug in at any time and use the Titan One.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby DaSoul » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:11 pm

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:
gjskaife wrote:
It wouldn't hurt to try the steps listed by DaSoul, but once you get it working you should be able to plug in at any time and use the Titan One.

Ah, thought you had to do it everytime. :)

@gjskaife I am new to the Titan myself and one of the things i forgot the first few times when drag&dropping new scripts was to actual hit the "Program Device" button. Did you maybe forget it?
DaSoul
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby gjskaife » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:47 am

I did program it with the program device setting but I didn't do the steps at that time. I tried it this morning and it cycles like it is plugged into the PC, but it did log into the ps4 as a controller. I will try it out and get back to you.
I did think that I would be able to play the downloaded games to this, but it looks as though it only provides settings for these games.
gjskaife
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby DaSoul » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:29 pm

gjskaife wrote:I did program it with the program device setting but I didn't do the steps at that time. I tried it this morning and it cycles like it is plugged into the PC, but it did log into the ps4 as a controller. I will try it out and get back to you.
I did think that I would be able to play the downloaded games to this, but it looks as though it only provides settings for these games.

Could you please write more detailed, i hardly can understand what you want to say.

gjskaife wrote:I did program it with the program device setting but I didn't do the steps at that time.

With "the steps" you mean the initial process of connecting the titan to the console?

gjskaife wrote:I tried it this morning and it cycles like it is plugged into the PC, but it did log into the ps4 as a controller.

Then you probably did something wrong. When correctly setup, it flashes an "A" an "U" and as soon as you plugin your controller it shows a "0".

gjskaife wrote:I did think that I would be able to play the downloaded games to this, but it looks as though it only provides settings for these games.

You can use the titan with any game you want.
DaSoul
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:19 pm

It seems like a step is being missed, but I cannot tell which step based upon the information provided. Here is a link to the Beginner's Guide with step by step on how to load gamepacks.

http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1789
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby gjskaife » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:52 pm

By steps I mean
But it never flashes AU, it scrolls up and down like it's plugged into the PC before programing. when it is programed it displays a P. I set it up for all BO3 since that is what I am trying to use it on. I am plugging in the controller directly to the TitanOne
Maybe the best way is to show me how to set it up foe BO3 in Domination and what guns to use. I always use tactical settings on my controller in this game.
gjskaife
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan One Device