TitanOne Review

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

TitanOne Review

Postby DaSoul » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:07 am

Good morning everyone (at least here in germany it is morning :innocent_smile_1: ),

as i like to read user based reviews and critics myself, i decided to write one regarding the TitanOne.

I was searching for the blue DS4 controller for PS4 on amazon, when i stumbled across this modded controllers, which i never heard of before. They felt overpriced so i did some research and soon i read something where someone mentioned a "Titan".

As i never heard of it before, i did some research again, read a lot and after all, i decided to go with the Titan One. At this point, i was purely looking for mouse and keyboard support. I never got used to play fps games with a controller and therefore avoided those games.

To be honest, i was a bit skeptical first, whether the Titan would have a good build quality and really could do, what it promises. On some forums someone said "you will never get a pc like gaming experience with mouse and keyboard with the TitanOne" but anyway, i gave it a try...and it is awesome! :smile0203:

The TitanOne looks and feels very solid, not like those cheap usb sticks where you have to be afraid that every time you plug it in, could be the last one. :joia:

I'm a software engineer myself and long year bot user (been botting world of warcraft for a living) so i would say that i'm familiar with stuff like this.
Once i decide to buy something, i can't wait for it to be shipped, therefore i already had read through all manuals even before having the TitanOne at home haha. :whistling:

I was really impressed how detailled and well explained this device and its functions are.
Even without any knowledge you can have a good start and are guided through everything you need to know, provided you take your time and read. :wink:

I tried a lot of software for various games and often the software itself is good, but the way until you get it working is pretty hard, due to lack of documentation, complicated/unstructured websites and whatever.

Whoever did that here (i suppose it was J2Kbr?!) did a pretty damn good job! :joia:

So far i played Tom Clancy's The Division, Battlefield 4 (just bought it only because of the Titan) and Killzone (still need the plat trophy and oh my god did i get frustrated playing this on hard difficulty -_-)

After small initial issues and getting to know, how to properly setup mouse settings (<- most important thing!!) i can definitely say it feels 1:1 exactly like playing on pc.
As i said before, i bought BF4 just for the purpose of using the TitanOne, brand new naked account and oh lord did i laugh destroying those high ranked guys. :innocent_smile_1: :oops:

Thanks for creating this awesome little device and thanks to all the people that already helped me out in various threads setting up my TitanOne.

TLDR: TitanOne is awesome and works as promised.

-Soul :smile0201:
DaSoul
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: TitanOne Review

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:14 pm

Thank you, thank you very much for your review, feedback and sharing your experience with the Titan One!! :) Very much appreciated.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby UK_Wildcats » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:22 pm

Great review
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby mjfame » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:58 am

nice review m8
Kolibri King | https://tinyurl.com/BF1KK

I take pride in the fact that I achieved this the honorable way. With an unmodded official XB1 controller.. Without the help of any other foreign device. Grind, well, spent.

mjfame
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Titan One Device