[XBOX1->PC] Question

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

[XBOX1->PC] Question

Postby Fatality » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:22 pm

So I just upgraded my PC to Windows 10 - and i'm planning on running the XB1 but playing the games with my mouse and keyboard ( Assuming that all? keyboards&mice are compatible ) Would I ultimately be able to stream my xbox one to my desktop and just plug my stuff into the Titan One?

If this is able, would I then therefor be able to use my PC Head-phones? as I just tested the streaming from xb1 to PC and the sound was working through my headset ( Which was plugged into my PC ).

Am planning on getting this Titan One - But i'm hoping that this idea would work? Has anyone tried it? Or does anyone think it would work?

If it is a possibility of working, I will literally only need the Titan One - Compared to if I got the ZIM4 I would need a new KB and a number of other things ( especially if I can't do the stream to my PC Screen ).
Fatality
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: [XBOX1->PC] Question

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:35 am

Fatality wrote:So I just upgraded my PC to Windows 10 - and i'm planning on running the XB1 but playing the games with my mouse and keyboard ( Assuming that all? keyboards&mice are compatible ) Would I ultimately be able to stream my xbox one to my desktop and just plug my stuff into the Titan One?

Yes, you can do that. Just remembering that the support for K&M is done via MaxAim DI plugin. And your Titan One must be configured with XB1 output protocol.

Fatality wrote:If this is able, would I then therefor be able to use my PC Head-phones? as I just tested the streaming from xb1 to PC and the sound was working through my headset ( Which was plugged into my PC ).

I am not sure about this point. If a regular PC headset can be used, then yes, it should also work along with the Titan One when PC streaming.

PS. Thanks for considering purchase the Titan One! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby shadowcatt » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:03 pm

yes your pc headset does work with xbox streaming.
As far as running kb/mouse through the Titan One, it works but maybe not how you think.
You plug the Titan One into your pc and then the usb cable off of the side of the Titan One to the pc.
The Maxaim program can then be programmed to direct your KB/mouse inputs to the streaming app acting as an xbox controller.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think you need dual monitors to make this work. You have to hit an
"enter capture mode" button on the maxaim program which then locks out all pc controls and sends it to the xbox. If the maxaim window is on top of your streaming you have no way to move it or bring the streaming to the front. (which is why I think you need 2 screens, unless there is a hotkey solution?)
shadowcatt
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:17 pm

Thank you shadowcatt for you input here!! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device