Smite Game Pack

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Smite Game Pack

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Mon May 16, 2016 8:24 pm

I am currently downloading Smite as I have seen requests for the game pack. Having never played this before, what kind of combo's or automation are we looking for in this one? I'm sure I'll find a few as I play, but was wondering what specifically people may want to see for it? Open to suggestions on this one and I'll see what I can do with it.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Re: Smite Game Pack

Postby UK_Wildcats » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Thank you for your help. I have a few friends that play. How do you like the game?
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Donavon43055 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:32 am

I'm not sure if I'm too late to respond to this, and I don't currently have the T1 so my input may not be particularly useful.

I'm not 100% sure what the gamepacks are used for, but some of the things available on the PC version of the game which I wish I had on the PS4 version of the game are:

Ability to return to base with one key instead of two.
Ability to check scoreboard without moving through menus.
Option to set certain abilites(skills, moves, attacks) to double-click. It takes two presses of the square button to use the square skill, and while the game gives you the option to set ALL of your skills to cast instantly from one press, the PC version allows you choose specific abilities to cast instantly rather than making all of your abilities cast instantly.
Accurate mouse movement rather than analog stick aiming.

Again, I do not have the T1 yet and am currently waiting on more information regarding how well it works with Smite, as well as mic support for PS4 before purchasing; so I'm not certain which of those things are relevant to a gamepack.
Donavon43055
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Prototype » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:01 am

I'm not 100% sure what the gamepacks are used for

Gamepacks are compiled mods into one with a configuration interface for different settings.
It is scripts to have turbo, remap, and much more like you asked:
Ability to return to base with one key instead of two.

Option to set certain abilites(skills, moves, attacks) to double-click

Yes this is easily doable.
Again, I do not have the T1 yet and am currently waiting on more information regarding how well it works with Smite, as well as mic support for PS4 before purchasing; so I'm not certain which of those things are relevant to a gamepack.

The Titan One works with every games, the only problem is it don't support audio pass through the controller. You have to use a USB headset.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby YessImJesus » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:24 am

any further development?

would be interesting to see
YessImJesus
Private