Can I use Titan on PC

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Can I use Titan on PC

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:42 am

For games that supports gamepad as input device you can use the Titan One. If you play with keyboard and mouse on PC the device you need is the Titan Two.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ballizt » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:04 am

hey, I used to play fortnite on pc using titan one then my titan one broke, I bought a new one about a month later and now fortnite is not picking up my input, any help?
ballizt
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:06 am

Please check if the output protocol set in your Titan One is "Xbox 360".
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ballizt » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:56 pm

I tried it and it still didnt pick up any input, I used to use the "PS4 Remote Play" and it worked perfectly
ballizt
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby ballizt » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:17 pm

ballizt wrote:I tried it and it still didnt pick up any input, I used to use the "PS4 Remote Play" and it worked perfectly

Ive been messing around with it forever and cant figure it out. Ive connected my ps4 controller to the device and it picks up my controller input, but as soon as I enter capture mode it doesnt pick up a controller or kb&m input. That led me to assume its bc the Gtuner software is over the game but I just dont know because it used to work perfectly, i need help :icon_frown:
ballizt
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:16 pm

Are you using MaxAim Capture in the same PC you are playing the game?

Please note, in capture mode MaxAim DI request Windows to use the keyboard and mouse in exclusive mode, for that to work the MaxAim must retain the focus (i.e. be the active application), if it looses the focus the system automatically force the MaxAim to exit capture mode to allow other applications to use the keyboard/mouse.

With that in mind, if the game or stream app also required focus, unfortunately it will not be possible to use both on the same computer. A alternative is use one computer for each application. However, the best solution is provided by the Titan Two device, as it can have the keyboard and mouse direct connected to it.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Titan One Device