Unit stopped working.

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Unit stopped working.

Postby acidchalk » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:56 pm

I've had it for 2 days. Day one i set it up like normal works great right away no problems. Day two i go to use it, plug in the xbox one controller to authenticate goes to the 0 but i notice the xbox one controller is not sending any inputs to the system, i tried plugging in the ps3 controller how i had done the night before and it just wasn't sending anything to the system. I tried plugging the the thing into a pc with the usb and gtuner is able to see the controllers i plug in and everything but the xbox one just want's nothing to do with it. I tried resetting it with the little paperclip hole in the back and reinstalling the firmware and that did nothing either. Could mine have just gone bad or am i missing a step? Step one plug it into xbox one with mini usb cable attached to legit xbox one controller once it's at the solid 0 with no dot under it i should plug in my other controllers and done. Also is it supposed to have that blue light going all the time?
acidchalk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Unit stopped working.

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Please check the OUTPUT protocol configuration, set it to AUTOMATIC or XB1:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/device_options.htm

Let us know the results!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby acidchalk » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Sorry to resurrect an old post but this last update from gtuner won't install on my titan one and now it just wont install any updates without erroring out.
acidchalk
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:07 pm

No problem. Please try re-flash the firmware using the recovery mode, as explained here:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/firmw ... y_mode.htm

It may be necessary double press the reset button to enter in the programing mode (P).

If still does not work, please try again but using another USB cable.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device