Help, I have a question before purchasing.

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Help, I have a question before purchasing.

Postby DataError » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:10 pm

This device seems to be exactly what I am looking for. The normal Xbox controller causes hand pain for me and I would love to usr a Switch Pro controller on the One X. So I've read that it has that support now to do this. And wondering if people havw also been experiencing any issues with it on the One X, or does the Titan One seem to run pretty flawlessly.

After buying a Titan One, I would just update the firmware? Or is it plug and play, because I am not interested at all in the modding part. I really don't play any online games. So without that need, do I still need to hook it up to the PC. I will be using the Switch Pro controller wired if that makes any difference. To use it wirelessly I would need some dongle right?

Thanks, sorry I'm not super tech savvy. I understand most things, but sometimes my questions might seem redundant.
DataError
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Help, I have a question before purchasing.

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:59 am

Hello and welcome to our forums.

With the Titan One is possible use the Switch Pro controller on the Xbox One console. Everything will work as expected and without lag. The manufacturer program the devices with the latest firmware available, however it is always recommended check if there is a new updated regularly.

Also consider our new product, the Titan Two device, it supports the Switch Pro controller in wired and wireless mode.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby DataError » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Thank you for your response. So I ordered off Amazon and it should be here tomorrow. Will I have to set up everything in a PC or will it be able to just plug in Xbox One and be useable right away? I ask about that because I don't plan on using any of the scripts and mods.

And if I dont plan on using them at all. I don't need to download the Gtuner stuff right? All I should maybe have to do is change the option to Xbox One?
DataError
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Thank you, by today you should already have received your Titan One. :joia:

DataError wrote:Will I have to set up everything in a PC or will it be able to just plug in Xbox One and be useable right away? I ask about that because I don't plan on using any of the scripts and mods.

For crossover (use one controller on another system), you don't need any extra configuration using Gtuner Pro / PC.

DataError wrote:And if I dont plan on using them at all. I don't need to download the Gtuner stuff right?

This is correct, no need to Gtuner Pro in the above case.

Needing any help, please don't hesitate in post here. Thanks again.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device