TITAN ONE not updating firmware, DEVICE NOT FOUND

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

TITAN ONE not updating firmware, DEVICE NOT FOUND

Postby donte » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:34 am

I have been trying to use the Titan one, these is my 3rd Titan One, it connects to the PS4 but when I connect to computer it doesnt recognize device when I try to update the firmware. The current firmware I have is 2.04 trying to update to 2.54 and when it is time to install it says NO DEVICE CONNECT. I have tried different cables. NEED HELP.
Also, when I download the Gtuner Pro (v3.60) it doesn't need to be install on the computer apparently I download off the website and I can just open the app up, is that normal
donte
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: TITAN ONE not updating firmware, DEVICE NOT FOUND

Postby Prototype » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:04 pm

donte wrote:I have been trying to use the Titan one, these is my 3rd Titan One, it connects to the PS4 but when I connect to computer it doesnt recognize device when I try to update the firmware. The current firmware I have is 2.04 trying to update to 2.54 and when it is time to install it says NO DEVICE CONNECT. I have tried different cables. NEED HELP.

Try a firmware recovery:
https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/firm ... ==&ms=AAAA
Then redo the firmware update.
donte wrote:Also, when I download the Gtuner Pro (v3.60) it doesn't need to be install on the computer apparently I download off the website and I can just open the app up, is that normal

Yes it is normal, Gtuner Pro is a portable app.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan One Device