Will the Titan One/Two properly support the Joy-Cons?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Will the Titan One/Two properly support the Joy-Cons?

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:44 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you Kris for your interest on the Titan One.

Please note the Titan Two already support the Joycon and the two (left/right) can be connected at the same time. With the Titan One, only one joycon will be possible to be connected.

Interesting. Although one is all I need for what I’m trying to do:)
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Kris » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:52 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you Kris for your interest on the Titan One.

Please note the Titan Two already support the Joycon and the two (left/right) can be connected at the same time. With the Titan One, only one joycon will be possible to be connected.

Thanks for the clarification.

I have been eyeing the Titan Two while waiting for your reply. I just went to Amazon this morning and notice it now says unavailable. Just yesterday it was saying it would be in stock on the 15th. Kind of a bummer as I was gonna order one. :whatever:
Kris
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby esotericist » Fri May 31, 2019 12:58 am

J2Kbr wrote:Welcome to our community.

The support for Joy-Con is planned on the Titan Two and should be released by February/March. It will allow use one or two Joy-Cons in wireless mode (Bluetooth) as a single controller on all compatible gaming systems (PS4, PS3, XB360, XB1, etc). It is also on the plans (in the future) the support for the Joy-Con Charging Grip for wired connection.

So it's been a while, and I can't find any evidence it has been added. Are there still plans to add support for the charging grip for wired joy-con usage on the titan two?

right now joy-cons in the grip are the most comfortable controller for my somewhat damaged hands, and I was hoping to be able to not have to contend with the vagaries of bluetooth for using joy-cons on my computer.
esotericist
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri May 31, 2019 8:24 am

The support for Joycons was added on the Titan Two while back. Both left and right Joycons can be used with the Grip over wireless connection (Bluetooth), not yet when using the USB cable. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby esotericist » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:13 am

J2Kbr wrote:The support for Joycons was added on the Titan Two while back. Both left and right Joycons can be used with the Grip over wireless connection (Bluetooth), not yet when using the USB cable. Thanks.

I'm aware bluetooth support for joycons was added, my question was if the charging grip for wired support was still planned.
esotericist
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:21 pm

I still have this in my to do list. However, as I have not received any request for this feature (up to now) I have not yet worked on this implementation yet. There are also users requesting the implementation of Joycon as output protocol, I will try get both requests done at the same time. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby esotericist » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:03 pm

J2Kbr wrote:I still have this in my to do list. However, as I have not received any request for this feature (up to now) I have not yet worked on this implementation yet. There are also users requesting the implementation of Joycon as output protocol, I will try get both requests done at the same time. thanks.

Glad to hear it's still intended, and thanks so much for taking the time to give an explanation.
esotericist
Private First Class
Private First Class

Previous

Return to Titan One Device