Will the Titan One/Two properly support the Joy-Cons?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Will the Titan One/Two properly support the Joy-Cons?

Postby Sorey » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:05 am

Hi, just discovered this site searching for an adapter with Joy-Con support. From the current features list of the Titan One/Two, it doesn’t seem like the Switch Joy-Cons are supported at all as cross-gaming devices. Do you guys plan to properly support them?

To be clear, what I’m specifically looking for is a way to use both Joy-Cons as a single controller on PC, PS4 and PS3, with analog stick support. Mayflash has an adapter but the analog sticks are detected as digipads, thus making the adapter useless for most games. In case it helps you with development, there is a Joy-Con driver for Windows available here, that functions with vJoy and xb360ce to make both Joy-Cons work as a single Xinput controller with analog stick support. This solution works well with PC games but I’m missing something like this for PS4 and PS3.

The Joy-Cons are great, I hope you guys will support them :)
Sorey
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Will the Titan One/Two properly support the Joy-Cons?

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:53 pm

Welcome to our community.

The support for Joy-Con is planned on the Titan Two and should be released by February/March. It will allow use one or two Joy-Cons in wireless mode (Bluetooth) as a single controller on all compatible gaming systems (PS4, PS3, XB360, XB1, etc). It is also on the plans (in the future) the support for the Joy-Con Charging Grip for wired connection.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Sorey » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:56 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Welcome to our community.

The support for Joy-Con is planned on the Titan Two and should be released by February/March. It will allow use one or two Joy-Cons in wireless mode (Bluetooth) as a single controller on all compatible gaming systems (PS4, PS3, XB360, XB1, etc). It is also on the plans (in the future) the support for the Joy-Con Charging Grip for wired connection.

That’s awesome, can’t wait! Consider the Titan Two bought! I have a question though.Can you confirm that rumble and gyro controls are supported?
Sorey
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:07 pm

yes, both are already supported on the Pro controller and the will also be for the Joy-Cons. :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby TiranossauroRex » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:09 am

I love play with wiimote+nunchuck... then the right Joy-Con have movement sensor... because this, i will buy Titan One, but J2Kbr says that only Titan Two will support the Joy-Cons?? And Titan One will not support??

Otherwise, Wiimote+Nunchuck will supported with Titan Two?
TiranossauroRex
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:10 am

TiranossauroRex wrote:I love play with wiimote+nunchuck... then the right Joy-Con have movement sensor... because this, i will buy Titan One, but J2Kbr says that only Titan Two will support the Joy-Cons?? And Titan One will not support??

The support for Joycons for the Titan One will be added soon, possible in the next firmware release.

TiranossauroRex wrote:Otherwise, Wiimote+Nunchuck will supported with Titan Two?

Wiimote and nunchuck is already supported by the Titan Two. :smile0517:

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ollers:wii
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:16 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
TiranossauroRex wrote:I love play with wiimote+nunchuck... then the right Joy-Con have movement sensor... because this, i will buy Titan One, but J2Kbr says that only Titan Two will support the Joy-Cons?? And Titan One will not support??

The support for Joycons for the Titan One will be added soon, possible in the next firmware release.

TiranossauroRex wrote:Otherwise, Wiimote+Nunchuck will supported with Titan Two?

Wiimote and nunchuck is already supported by the Titan Two. :smile0517:

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ollers:wii

When do you think this new T1 update will be? I'm thinking I might use this for now, until this is implemented:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8005#p58820
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:12 pm

It should be part of the next firmware update. ;)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Kris » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:38 am

J2Kbr wrote:It should be part of the next firmware update. ;)

Any updates on this? I've been holding off on buying a Titan One until this is working. (I've already bought a couple adapters that claim JoyCon compatibility but found they have issues)

Thanks in advance :innocent_smile_1:
Kris
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:30 pm

Thank you Kris for your interest on the Titan One.

Please note the Titan Two already support the Joycon and the two (left/right) can be connected at the same time. With the Titan One, only one joycon will be possible to be connected.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to Titan One Device