Looking to purchase T1 again (Previous Owner).Need some INFO

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Looking to purchase T1 again (Previous Owner).Need some INFO

Postby APEX » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi gamers! So I'm looking to purchase the T1....again. I wanna use it with my XIM4 ( latest fw 201710004 ). I purchasd teh CM+ a couple days ago that I'll be returning because support on their end is just slow and a bunch of one liners and I can't seem to get my issue fix. I've always had good support here when I had my first T1 so why I decided to go with a CM+ is beyond me. My T1 I had before I used mostly on the PS4 and I barely had any issues. So now I'm back again and I wanna use it for PUBG on the Xbox One S. What I wanna know is will I come across the same issue I had with the CM+? My main issue with it was getting it to authenticate with the Xbox One S with the XIM4. I tried everything but I couldn't get to work and if I did get it to authenticate I couldn't use my mouse and keyboard. I know that OBSIV has worked with T1 to get it compatible with the XIM4 , but that was about a year ago when I heard about this. I know my dude Anthesis may have some knowledge on this so I hope he can chime in on here and give me the peace of mind that I should be ok with my goal here. Any other suggestions, reccommendations and comments would greatly be appreciated.
APEX
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Looking to purchase T1 again (Previous Owner).Need some

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:06 pm

Hi, I replied you here:

viewtopic.php?p=56641#p56641
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device