Titan One not working

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One not working

Postby Deprimerte » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:39 pm

My titan one has worked with no issues for almost a year now and recently I've been using it to play on PS3 using myXB1 controller. Today, it was working fine and it just out of nowhere stopped working and was flashing "E 2". I could't find out what my problem was. My PC cannot detect it and it doesn't show anything else other that E 2 no matter what cable or controller I use. It sometimes will just show a single "E" and nothing else, and it seems random. Please Help.
Deprimerte
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Titan One not working

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:25 pm

As a first troubleshooting procedure, please re-flash the firmware using the recovery mode, as explained here:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/firmw ... y_mode.htm

It may be necessary double press the reset button to enter in the programing mode (P).
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Deprimerte » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:31 am

When i press the reset button, it will temporarily make the led lights turn off as it should but it doesn't go into programming mode even if i double press it, hold it down, or anything.
Deprimerte
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Deprimerte » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:46 am

sometimes after double pressing the reset button, it will just show a single "E" that is not flashing and is not followed by any numbers. Although if i unplug it and plug it back in, it will go back to flashing E2
Deprimerte
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Not sure what happened, it seems the bootloader of your device is corrupted, causing Solid E or E2. Please try contact the retailer your purchased the device to check if there is still possibility for replacement.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Deprimerte » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:34 pm

Very unlikely since i bought it brand new on ebay like 2 years ago i think.
Deprimerte
Corporal
Corporal

Postby crybrr » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:00 am

I'm having a similar problem I plug it into every port in my pc but the device won't show up on the gtuner. Not really sure one day i could program it the next i couldnt. I even bought new cables to see if it was the cable, however, I doubt it was the cable because my pc is notified when its plugged in and the LED lights come up.
crybrr
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:49 am

crybrr wrote:I'm having a similar problem I plug it into every port in my pc but the device won't show up on the gtuner. Not really sure one day i could program it the next i couldnt. I even bought new cables to see if it was the cable, however, I doubt it was the cable because my pc is notified when its plugged in and the LED lights come up.

Replied you here:

viewtopic.php?p=89688#p89688
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device