Troubleshooting My Specific Setup and AU Issues (PS4<T1<Xim)

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Troubleshooting My Specific Setup and AU Issues (PS4<T1<Xim)

Postby JtathaX » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:26 am

First off, as a fellow programmer/script kiddie/hax0r/cheater I absolutely love the product (Titan One) as it has helped me immensely in various games. I just can't seem to figure out the authentication issues with my setup even after scouring this site and Google for answers. I just can't rely in it during intense moments such as raids in Destiny, PVP in Fortnite etc.

Here is my specific input chain:

PS4 USB1 <- 10ft USB Extension <- Titan One <- Xim4 <- Logitech G502/G600, Sony Move Navigation/Logitech G13
PS4 USB 2 <- 10ft USB Extension <- Powered 4 port USB hub <- ASTRO A50 Headset, Logitech G710 Mechaincal Keyboard

I have all firmware up to date and have tried the following based off other posts with no success:
-Enabled/disabled cross over support in GTuner
-Used USB hub into Xim4 into Titan One into PS4
-Mouse and current controller (Nav/G13) in Xim4 only, no hub.
-No additional peripherals in other port (headset, keyboard).
-Different cables
-No USB extension between PS4 and Titan One etc.
-Titan one plugged into pc, and not plugged in.
-Correct order of startup (powering on from console not controller, plugging in rest of chain to T1 after its on).

I should also note that I don't have these issues when not using the Titan One, my Xim4 works fine with any other configuration I use so it seems like it is an issue with the T1 in my config. I seem not to be the only one with these issues either which makes me think it is in fact the T1.

Anything else anyone can think of to try, I am close to giving up and not sure Titan 2 is answer. Thanks!
JtathaX
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Troubleshooting My Specific Setup and AU Issues (PS4<T1<

Postby antithesis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:39 am

You're likely leaking power over the 10ft USB cable. Try plugging the T1 into a powered USB hub. Alternately, plug the m/kb into a powered USB hub, then plug the hub into the Xim. The controller stays connected to the Xim.

Boot-up procedure should be plug-and-play. Have your whole setup connected and just turn the console on. If your T1 remains powered the entire time due to the connection to a powered USB hub, you may need to disconnect and reconnect the T1 to the hub once on start-up.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Titan One Device