Mouse Wave-like Motion X & Y Axis

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Mouse Wave-like Motion X & Y Axis

Postby LotharQberry » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:48 am

I AM BEGGING FOR HELP HERE PLEASE.

The game where I am seeing this issue is COD WWII but I have not checked any other games. I have seen 2 other topics related to this discussion but have not found a suitable fix nor any in depth information on the problem. What I would really like is to understand what causes the issue itself and the proper ways in correcting it. Any way we can get a bit in depth here PLEASE? (A video on the problem would be very nice.)

The problem I am having with it specifically is that when I get a bead on an enemy and start to rotate to fire the wave causes you to either end up shooting above or below the enemy. It's truly frustrating.

Thank you,
LotharQberry
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Mouse Wave-like Motion X & Y Axis

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:16 am

It seems the mouse settings are not correct.

Please try the MaxAim DI layout for WWII:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7701&p=56687#p56689
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby LotharQberry » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:47 am

Thank you J2Kbr for posting. I have tried the settings that you have supplied but the acceleration was just off the charts and the dead zone also seemed to be way off based on the circle test where I ended up at 7x and 7y.

What I would really like is to understand what causes the wave issue itself. Is it lack of enough of one of the settings or is it a combination of things. It seems to me that you would want to use the minimum acceleration required and then adjust the sensitivity as needed if these relate to the mouse as it would be used in windows.
LotharQberry
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:31 pm

There is a setting, not present on MaxAim, that can be used to fix the wave-like motion you are describing, called Diagonal Dampening. On MaxAim the "stickize" parameter was an attempt to reach similar result, but not quite in the correct way. The Diagonal Dampening is already implemented on the Titan Two and will be replacing the "stickize" on the next MaxAim Di release.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby LotharQberry » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Thanks J2Kbr,

First off, let me thank you for being honest and open about the issue. A lot of vendors would BS their way around it and say it shouldn't be happening or I'm not doing something correctly. It's nice to know that it's a known problem and being corrected. Based on the info that you have provided it sounds like it's currently a limitation of the MaxAim DI at low accelerations ? So that leads me to two questions.

1) Is it possible to use this Diagonal Dampening in any way along side of the MaxAim software?
2) When is the expected release date of the next MaxAim or should I go ahead and get the Titan II? :innocent_smile_1:
LotharQberry
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 am

you are welcome.

1. Unfortunately currently there is no way to use Diagonal Dampening with MaxAim, unless using a script, but yet not with ideal results as the GPC script language for the Titan One does not support decimal numbers, and the diagonal dampening is based on sin/cos math.

2. I will try get this done asap, just added to GitHub to be sure to not forget: https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerPRO/issues/6
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby cabal2k » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:18 pm

Are you on PS4 or XB1?

I got very very good results with T1 and PS4 CoD WWII.
Lower the acceleration down to 0.290, raise the sensitivity with a ratio YX of 1.5. Start with 17.5 and raise or lower to your needs. Forget the circle test, make sure you have deadzone shape "Elipse" checked (if not it results in wavy control on both axis)! Set the deadzone to X=20, Y=21 and try. If you have deadzone settings lower than 20, you have to raise acceleration and loose accuracy in my oppinion. There should be no wavy control on X axis and only very slightly (not noticable in normal play) on Y. Don't forget to turn OFF any aim assistance in game, 'cause it ruins your mouse movement on gunfights without any advantage.
cabal2k
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby LotharQberry » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:30 pm

Hey J2Kbr,

Until it's added to MaxAim could you create a script for correction and add the ADS-COD-WWII-nodelay script to that?
LotharQberry
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:49 pm

this ADS-COD-WWII-nodelay script is published on Gtuner? I tried find it but no success.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby LotharQberry » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:58 am

The script is in "MJ FAME's T1 MaxAim Mouse Configs [MEGATHREAD]"
LotharQberry
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Next

Return to Titan One Device