Switch issues

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Switch issues

Postby ekerik » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:47 am

I've been noticing a couple oddities with my Switch when using the Titan One.

1) I can't wake the Switch through the controller if it's plugged in through the Titan One.

2) If I put the Switch to sleep with the Titan One plugged in, when I come back to it later to resume my game I've been finding that my game has been exited. I think the Switch is actually turning completely off instead of just sleeping. I don't have this issue if I'm not using the Titan One.

Any ideas on how I can fix these issues? Thanks in advance.
ekerik
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Switch issues

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:55 pm

Welcome to our community.

1) Unfortunately is not possible wake up the console over USB connection, this is the same for all consoles (PS3, PS4, XB1, XB360). The Titan Two can connect to the Switch over Bluetooth, in this case is possible to wake up the console with the controller.

2) I have the same behavior, if the Switch is in sleep mode for -lets say- overnight, next time the game will be exited. If for short time, it will not. I thought this was just how the Switch works, I will be testing without the Titan to check. Thanks
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby ekerik » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Thanks for the reply.

Ah, I sort of figured this might be the case. I've had my Titan One for a while now and was considering grabbing a Titan Two anyways, so I may have to do that soon.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I've been able to resume games from sleep after leaving them overnight before, but I could be remembering wrong. I've mostly been playing with the Titan One plugged in lately. I'll try and remember to test this tonight as well.
ekerik
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby ekerik » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:04 pm

So last night I completely unplugged the Titan One and used my controller wirelessly to put the Switch to sleep. I woke it up today (about 12 hours later) using the controller and the game was still ready to resume. So it seems the problem might be with the Titan One. Or maybe the problem is with wired controllers in general, but I haven't tried using the controller wired without the Titan One before. Maybe I'll test that overnight tonight.
ekerik
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:48 am

Thank you for the update. As you checked with the controller in wireless mode, I will try with the Pro controller wired to check.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device