Titan one bluetooth Xbox One

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan one bluetooth Xbox One

Postby Uniform300 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:33 am

Hi my friend bought the titan one product and couldn't get the Bluetooth to work at all the set up is as follows: Xbox one controller(the newest version with Bluetooth {works on all other BT devices})-----> a 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle----->titan one----->Xbox one Original. so he gave it to me to figure out because I am a lot better suited to figure it out(given they are handicap and cant reach their setup alone) and I did the exact same set up and got it to connect to the Bluetooth dongle and the device monitor on your software registers the controller inputs but nothing happens on my Xbox one. Can anyone help me plz?
Uniform300
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Titan one bluetooth Xbox One

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:31 am

Note that over the Bluetooth connection is not possible authenticate the Titan One with the Xbox One console. Before plug the BT dongle into the Titan One, first authenticate the device with the console by connecting the controller wired to the Titan One. After this step you can remove the USB cable, plug the BT module and press the Xbox button on the controller to use it wirelessly.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Uniform300 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:50 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Note that over the Bluetooth connection is not possible authenticate the Titan One with the Xbox One console. Before plug the BT dongle into the Titan One, first authenticate the device with the console by connecting the controller wired to the Titan One. After this step you can remove the USB cable, plug the BT module and press the Xbox button on the controller to use it wirelessly.

I got it to Authenticate that's not the problem, the problem is once the controller is connected to the titan via BT, the titan sees the input from the controller but does not pass the input thru to the console in anyway
Uniform300
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:58 am

Please let me know what is shown in the device display, it is a solid 0 or it is flashing AU?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Uniform300 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:10 pm

only a solid 0
Uniform300
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Based in your message everything seems to be as expected. Not sure why the console is not registering the inputs from the controller. Maybe the output protocol set in your device is not compatible with the console. Please check in the device settings if the output protocol is on AUTOMATIC or XB1. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Uniform300 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:57 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Based in your message everything seems to be as expected. Not sure why the console is not registering the inputs from the controller. Maybe the output protocol set in your device is not compatible with the console. Please check in the device settings if the output protocol is on AUTOMATIC or XB1. Thanks.

So before when I got it to connect to the titan but no output, the protocol was set to XB1, so I just tried the Auto protocol. it asked to Authenticate so I pluged my controller in with the xbox brand wire that I used to AU it before but nothing happens the titan keeps flashing AU.But as soon as I set the protocol to XB1 in the software it goes to a solid 0 and everything works. so I switch to the BT dongle and the same problem with having input signal but no output.
Uniform300
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Thank you for the explanation. Okay, the issue seems to the related with authentication. Keep the output protocol on AUTOMATIC and try another USB cable to connect your Xbox One controller on the Titan One. thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby gohun9008 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:20 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the explanation. Okay, the issue seems to the related with authentication. Keep the output protocol on AUTOMATIC and try another USB cable to connect your Xbox One controller on the Titan One. thanks.

i had posted a thread a while back about this i downloaded a xbox one update and mines just stopped working as well idk what happened i posted a thread a few weeks ago no longer works
gohun9008
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Maybe the pairing with the controller was lost after the updating, please try repair the controller with the Titan One as explained here:

https://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/xbox ... s_mode.htm
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Next

Return to Titan One Device