Gamepack Editor

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Gamepack Editor

Postby Kold » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:14 am

i think if you added the ability to edit the GPC scripts included with Gamepacks it would be awesome.

for one, if there was an issue with a gamepack we may be able to fix it ourselves, and two it would give the community a starting point for making there own mods, and being able to see how they're written would provide some insight to how the scripts and modding actually works,
Kold
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Gamepack Editor

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:30 am

Kold wrote:i think if you added the ability to edit the GPC scripts included with Gamepacks it would be awesome.

for one, if there was an issue with a game pack we may be able to fix it ourselves, and two it would give the community a starting point for making there own mods, and being able to see how they're written would provide some insight to how the scripts and modding actually works,

You can already create and edit your own or user made scripts. Game packs are coded completely differently and are more than just a script, they include configuration, and Information documents, Menu systems, and CGI, as well. I am actually the first person besides a employee of console tuner to write one, and I have a background in C++ and other forms of programming. :innocent_smile_1:
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby Kold » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:34 am

ah, so there would be no way of "editing" a gamepack, unless done through the gui that pops up when programming the titan ones "config" for the gamepack?
Kold
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby AKHUGHES90 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:21 am

Theres multiple files that make up the functionality of a playlist, they are bound and locked together when uploaded. Thats why they cant be edited. We have to edit all the parts and recompile them to the server for each update.
"We always start with completing the difficult. It just takes us a little longer to do the impossible."
Console Tuner Support Team®
AKHUGHES90
Major
Major

Postby dyontherocket » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:16 pm

Thanks mate for your reply! i fixed it with hairtriggers, thats fine for me!

Do you know maybe if there is an faster script for the RK7 in Black Ops 4? when i put it on quick rapidfire, its not a big difference with my own hand trigger, or maybe how to edit the script to get it faster?
dyontherocket
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device