Gtuner IV Computer Vision Setup and Info

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: Gtuner IV Computer Vision Setup and Info

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 25, 2020 9:27 pm

vanish wrote:Out is connected to PS4

Please check on PS4 if the USB communication is set to USB Cable.

Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... aystation4
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby vanish » Tue May 26, 2020 5:44 pm

Idk why but somehow it did just work today :)
I feel kinda dumb to ask this now but what exactly does Computer Vision do for me ? I know it detects weapons barrels and “switches” by it self to correct AR/RF values ? Everything works for me except rapidfire on scout hemlock and p2020. AR is working.

Sry coming from Xim and new to T2.
:smile0202:
vanish
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby tripflex » Tue May 26, 2020 10:44 pm

dan_94 wrote:Has anyone done this with ps4 remote play? It seems that its not possible to connect the T2 or the ps4 controller to the console, cause when unpluggin the ps4 controller the remote play instantly disable itself. Second when using a controller on the ps4 it also disables the remote play. For me i have to play with the controller connected to the pc (as remote play should be done normally).

Further i cant get the CV Antirecoil to work. With the Apex gamepack i can activate the other options but when i try to use the CV file its doing nothing. (i have downloaded the apex_CV antirecoil file and its running, the CV is also running) so i dont know why its not working cause it shouldn be a difference when connecting the T2 to the pc?

Helps is very appreciated and thanks in advance.
Greetings

Same exact issue, PS4 remote play just drops the connection when you try to use the controller connected to the Titan 2 ... basically making it completely unusable for most part, since Titan2 does not detect anything in regards to controller input. Yes my input on PS4 is set to USB
tripflex
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby tripflex » Tue May 26, 2020 11:21 pm

@dan_94 okay so what i figured out to get this to work, what you need to do is to sign in as another user on your PS4 (through remote play), and then you can turn on the controller connected to the Titan2, and it should not drop the connection -- PROFIT!
tripflex
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:41 pm

tripflex wrote:@dan_94 okay so what i figured out to get this to work, what you need to do is to sign in as another user on your PS4 (through remote play), and then you can turn on the controller connected to the Titan2, and it should not drop the connection -- PROFIT!

:joia: :joia: Thank you for update this thread with your findings.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bmolls » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:35 am

Does this work with Macs at all or PC-only?

Edit: Nevermind it looks the answer is yes and was addressed here -

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=15477#p99750
Last edited by bmolls on Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bmolls
Corporal
Corporal

Postby z1pp0 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:06 am

Hello everyone.
I'm Japanese and may not be able to translate well, but I'm happy if it helps.
Recently, I bought T2 and translated it and worked hard to set it up.
I came to follow the procedure on this bulletin board because I wanted to use computer vision, but the screen is not reflected in GTuner.
By the way, I'm trying to implement from PS4 remote play.
I think that steps 1 to 5 are complete. After that, if you press the green button on the Computer Vision tab, it will switch to a black screen and the initialization will be displayed in the upper right corner, and you will not be able to proceed.
I am in trouble because I do not know what is wrong. Please give me some advice. Thank you.
z1pp0
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Grammatist » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:19 am

z1pp0 wrote:Hello everyone.
I came to follow the procedure on this bulletin board because I wanted to use computer vision, but the screen is not reflected in GTuner.
I think that steps 1 to 5 are complete. After that, if you press the green button on the Computer Vision tab, it will switch to a black screen and the initialization will be displayed in the upper right corner, and you will not be able to proceed.
I am in trouble because I do not know what is wrong. Please give me some advice. Thank you.

Is PS4 HDCP Off?
Grammatist
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby z1pp0 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:09 pm

Grammatist wrote:

Is PS4 HDCP Off?

Thank you for your advice.
I will check it when I get home.
Maybe it's turned on.
thank you very much.
z1pp0
Corporal
Corporal

Postby z1pp0 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:25 am

z1pp0 wrote:
Grammatist wrote:

Is PS4 HDCP Off?

Thank you for your advice.
I will check it when I get home.
Maybe it's turned on.
thank you very much.

Hello.
After returning home, I turned off HDCP and tried it, but there was no change.
After all, the screen remains black.
When I downloaded OBS Studio as a trial and window-captured the PS4 remote play screen, it was displayed normally in OBS Studio.
Is there any other person who knows the cause?
Display the game on the TV screen, connect the laptop and another monitor with HDMI, set the laptop as display 1 and another monitor as display 2, and set the remote play screen of PS4 to display 2 towards full screen , And GTuner is started on display 1.
By the way, the size of the laptop screen is 1366 x 788, not 1920 x 1080. Is that one of the causes? Can someone please help me Also, I would like to know if there is a bulletin board such as a tutorial. Thank you.
z1pp0
Corporal
Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision