Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby NyzdeN » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:21 am

Refer to the 180-degree auto-slide when moving the aim.
However, if it had an auto-slide button (move forward, sprint and crouch) it would be great. :smile0517:

Thank you @MAD, looking forward to the adjustments. :smile0517:
NyzdeN
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:41 am

NyzdeN wrote:Thank you @MAD, looking forward to the adjustments. :smile0517:

I have finished 1.15 with 2 of your requested features aim abuse fix / sprint option, will be uploaded when J2Kbr is on.

---

I have added an XIM anti-recoil by Dont@Me for people that encounter stacking issues.
Also J2Kbr's Apex Legends GCV is now an option as requested.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Pianist » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:36 pm

is there any setting i have to do so the RAW MOUSE OFFSET is working? In all scripts every anti recoil works despite this one, which would be the best for me (i have mouse directly plugged into the t2)
Pianist
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby lolitahell » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:14 pm

I just bought a Titan two, i should receive it in a couple days.

I use a xim4 on PS4 , Which gamepack should i use, I play Warzone ? Is universal gamepack works great with the xim? can i just use the Warzone gamepack? I saw theres alot of peoples having different mods and stuff what is the best i can get ?

Thank you
lolitahell
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:31 pm

Scheucher wrote:is there any setting i have to do so the RAW MOUSE OFFSET is working? In all scripts every anti recoil works despite this one, which would be the best for me (i have mouse directly plugged into the t2)

It is working as intended, did you install a input translator to the same slot as the gamepack?

Qcrambo wrote:I use a xim4 on PS4 , Which gamepack should i use, I play Warzone ? Is universal gamepack works great with the xim? can i just use the Warzone gamepack? I saw theres alot of peoples having different mods and stuff what is the best i can get ?

The best is the one that works well for you, try them all out. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Pianist » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Mad wrote:
Scheucher wrote:is there any setting i have to do so the RAW MOUSE OFFSET is working? In all scripts every anti recoil works despite this one, which would be the best for me (i have mouse directly plugged into the t2)

It is working as intended, did you install a input translator to the same slot as the gamepack?

Hi,

yes I always have the official Translator for every game in the slot. Do I have to change something when that is the case?
All recoil types work, despite "Raw Mouse Offset". Mouse is in Input A, Controller in B, and Keyboard in PROG. Playing on PS4.

Second question:

"Auto Hold Breath" in Universal Gamepack: In BFV it is L3 (LS), so I selected this button in the Universal Gamepack for Hold Breath.
Do I have to put TOGGLE button in the BFV ingame settings or HOLD button at the steady aim option?
Pianist
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:15 pm

Scheucher wrote:yes I always have the official Translator for every game in the slot. Do I have to change something when that is the case?

Could you please send me your interactive configuration settings so I can take a look:
IC.png
IC.png (13.36 KiB) Viewed 1441 times

Scheucher wrote:Do I have to put TOGGLE button in the BFV ingame settings or HOLD button at the steady aim option?

Set it to HOLD. :smile0517:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby lolitahell » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:51 pm

Hi i wrote this in Discord, no response, im trying it here :)

Hey i just received my titan two yesterday, i am on PS4 with a Xim 4, i had times to only test universal gamepack and bonefisher gamepack for warzone. I havd some issue with screen shake/aim shake, i think the standard value was 15. I was using it around 18-20. I wanted a drag tracking effect couldnt get to work.
Second problem : on Universal gamepack No recoil mod, it was not working right : it was suddenly pulling down my aim at random times. Any idea?
lolitahell
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:18 am

Qcrambo wrote:No recoil mod, it was not working right : it was suddenly pulling down my aim at random times. Any idea?

What anti recoil option are you using?

"V3 XIM by Dont@Me" was specifically made to prevent stacking on the xim, but you must set your deadzone correctly in "deadzone compensation" when using this anti-recoil.

You can also select a different anti-recoil to use, any of the first six and see if you have better results.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Intervirus » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:04 pm

I tried the V3 Xim by Dont@me in Rainbow Six, but it felt very off. I tried different deadzones but no good results. The Rainbow gamepack has an anti recoil working perfect for Xim. Would love to take advantage of the multiple profiles..
Intervirus
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support