Titan One can't detect my Xbox 1

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan One can't detect my Xbox 1

Postby Jackal8483 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:51 pm

I'm trying to setup my Titan One device to use mouse and keyboard on my Xbox but it doesn't detect the console. I was using it a few days ago and it worked fine, I've searched through this forum and everyone seems to get the "it's a hardware issue" response saying that the device's output port is dead but I know this isn't the case for me because I plugged the Titan One into multiple other devices and it detects those just fine. When I plug in the device into my Xbox it skips the authorization process and goes to the 0 LED display with the LED closest to the output port still on, then when I open GTuner and open the maxaim di plugin (or any plugin) it changes to the three lines LED pattern that should mean it's entered capture mode but when I activate capture mode on the plugin and attempt to do anything with my mouse/keyboard the console is unresponsive. I've tried resetting the device but that did nothing and I've tried using multiple different controllers connected to it but none of them worked. Sorry if this is a little lengthy and some of the information is irrelevant, I'm just trying to be as thorough as possible so I get a fix that works.

- on a side note, all of the console's usb ports are functional as well
Jackal8483
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Titan One can't detect my Xbox 1

Postby Mad » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 pm

Try a hard reset of the console by holding down the power button for 20~ seconds. After the console is fully booted insert the Titan One and see if this resolves your issue.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Jackal8483 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:13 am

Don't know if I'm replying to myself or the person I'm trying to reply to oops, but thank you very much, that worked :)
Jackal8483
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:06 am

Jackal8483 wrote:Don't know if I'm replying to myself or the person I'm trying to reply to oops, but thank you very much, that worked :)

:joia: :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Titan One Device