Apex Legends Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Apex Legends Gamepack

Postby Yearoh » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:02 pm

Dimakra666 wrote:
Yearoh wrote:If I posted this in the wrong place sorry, it’s my first post :)
When using the apex pack I’ve noticed that in anti-recoil mode several of the guns sound different in full automatic.
Can this be improved with any settings? Or is it just the way it is. ( if that’s the case, does anyone know whether teammates etc can hear it easily? ) * it also breaks the L-star for some reason

Also, with the capture mode/computer view anti-recoil, does the capture have to be running always or is it just an initial calibration cycle?

Thanks
Edit: actually i think the first questions been asks above, I scrolled right past it lol..

The rapid fire is broken since the season 5 started, so ur only way is using the option rapid fire on double tap
It has nothing to do with the intirecoil

Ah I see. Damn it works so well (with semi autos) too. I was trying to set AR on normal fire with rapid off, and then have rapid fire on double tap but I don’t think it’s possible? If I read the guide properly the alternate fire is just the opposite of normal fire in regard to ADS or not?
Yearoh
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Dimakra666 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:53 pm

Yearoh wrote:
Dimakra666 wrote:
Yearoh wrote:If I posted this in the wrong place sorry, it’s my first post :)
When using the apex pack I’ve noticed that in anti-recoil mode several of the guns sound different in full automatic.
Can this be improved with any settings? Or is it just the way it is. ( if that’s the case, does anyone know whether teammates etc can hear it easily? ) * it also breaks the L-star for some reason

Also, with the capture mode/computer view anti-recoil, does the capture have to be running always or is it just an initial calibration cycle?

Thanks
Edit: actually i think the first questions been asks above, I scrolled right past it lol..

The rapid fire is broken since the season 5 started, so ur only way is using the option rapid fire on double tap
It has nothing to do with the intirecoil

Ah I see. Damn it works so well (with semi autos) too. I was trying to set AR on normal fire with rapid off, and then have rapid fire on double tap but I don’t think it’s possible? If I read the guide properly the alternate fire is just the opposite of normal fire in regard to ADS or not?

Have u tried the M-apex script? It awsome works realy well but u have to manualy select the weapons on the gtuner,
Or i suggest u get a game capture card and use cv script for apex u will be unstoppable if u got some skills
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Yearoh » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:50 pm

Ok I’ll check out the M-apex one thanks! The cv sounds really good but I’m still trying to figure out if you have to run the capture just to set it up or every time you play? (I think it’s every time which might be a deal killer for me)
Yearoh
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bedl4m » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:28 pm

You have to run the capture card every time. Also, for hip fire weapons I just had rapid fire turned off but anti recoil on, in the alternate fore mode section. Main fire mode is activate on ADS, alternate is just the trigger
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bedl4m » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:10 am

Any chance we can get crouch spam added to this? Or, is there a way that I can modify how long the crouch button is held down, and add crouch spam to the script myself
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:11 pm

bedl4m wrote:Any chance we can get crouch spam added to this? Or, is there a way that I can modify how long the crouch button is held down, and add crouch spam to the script myself

This mod is planned to be added in the very next Gamepack release. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Giga20 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:02 am

Can anybody explain to me what these things do:

Auto Aim (Aim Abuse):

Auto Aim (Aim Abuse) on ADS(Scope) trigger
Activate aim-assist abuse when the ADS(Scope) button is pressed.
Auto Aim (Aim Abuse) on full press ADS(Scope) trigger
Activate aim-assist abuse when the ADS(Scope) button is totally pressed down.
Auto Aim (Aim Abuse) on ADS(Scope) and Fire trigger
Activate aim-assist abuse only when the ADS(Scope) AND the Fire buttons are pressed.

And can i use it with a Xim Apex?
And what is the best setting to use with Xim Apex?

Thanks!
Giga20
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:57 am

What the aim-assist abuse mod does ("Auto Aim") is repetitively press and release the ADS/Aim button according the values set on Auto Aim Hold and Release times.

This "technique" can be very effective when playing campaign mode, but its effect is usually reduced or non-existent in multiplayer. For example for COD game the aim assist abuse can be used for Zombie mode, which snaps the crosshair to the closest enemy as soon you press the scope(aim) button.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Yearoh » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:43 am

If there is an update coming, Tap & hold works great for rapid fire imo, with AR enabled on normal trigger pull. The analogue option for rapid fire is cool, but those of us using xim can’t make use of it
Yearoh
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ZeroDown » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:43 am

Hi all,

I’m considering purchasing a Titan 2, for use with my Xbox One X and XIM with k&m.

Mainly play Apex Legends, my question is what should my expectations be? I don’t intend on using GCV. With the current gamepack is there going to be a noticeable difference in recoil? Do I need to change the recoil mode every time I change weapons or does a general setting work okay? Can I run a script to strafe when I press a certain button?

I guess I’m asking if it’s worth the cost and setup hassles?

Thanks!
ZeroDown
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support