USB-HID Anti Recoil (USB Multi Interface HID)

Documentation, usage tips and configuration guides for Titan Two scripts and bytecodes published by the community users.

Re: USB-HID Anti Recoil (USB Multi Interface HID)

Postby Scachi » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:26 pm

Amanda wrote:Hi :) I've downloaded the script and been using it for a week now. The anti recoil works flawlessly for me. I've been using it on the FAL (in conjunction with rapid fire) and on the M4 in MW2019 Warzone. It is very nice to have separate anti recoil patterns to use with rapid fire or all alone. The only thing is that a red "P" flashes on the Titan two when the memory slot is selected and all mods are disabled, instead of the number of the memory slot. Is that normal?

It should be a red "d" I think. Read the description in Interactive Configuration please.
You can also disable the feedback via the segment display if you like.
Amanda wrote:Secondly, here is a huge (but I believe easy to implement) request: How about giving us multiple anti recoil profiles for separate guns (i.e. 5 anti recoil profile w rapid fire and 5 standard anti recoil profile slots). As of now I use the standard anti recoil on my M4 and the rapid fire anti recoil on the FAL. How about having the option to select anti recoil profile on the fly using dedicated key binds?

I don't have the time to do add multi profile support to that script at the moment. It isn't that easy and quite a bit of work.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Amanda » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:20 pm

Hey again. I've been testing the anti recoil with rapid fire for the past several days with the FAL in Modern Warfare online matches.

Unfortunately the rapid fire suffers from constant hiccups and it stops working at random. For example I start firing my gun but the rapid fire doesn't work for the first 2 seconds, then it works properly after that, however that gets me killed in the meantime because the gun shoots thin air. Other times it works correctly right from the start, but if I release the fire button and click it back again, the next moment it does not respond immediately.

The key bind that enables and disables rapid fire also doesn't work correctly. I need to push it down 3 or 4 times for it to read my input. My guess is that if I press many buttons on my keyboard and mouse at once, there is some sort of data race that fails to read my inputs on time. The less actions I perform on my keyboard, the most consistent the rapid fire is, however in multiplayer matches that need to jump, shoot and dodge at the same time, unfortunately the script isn't responsive at all. I have better luck when standing still and pre-aiming a corner, than running and gunning.

I tried different times for rapid fire. If I have it more than 50 ms (tap and release) then the gun doesn't shoot fast enough. On the opposite side if I have it less than 25 ms, the gun does reach it's maximum fire rate but it suffers form the hiccups I mentioned. For the record the FAL fire rate cap is at 600 rpm. That means it shoots 10 bullets per second (1 every 100 ms). Thus, if I set it at 50 ms hold and 50 ms release, that is exactly 1 bullet every 100 ms or 600 rpm exactly. However, setting it at 50 ms feels desperately slow. I tap it faster when I manually click the mouse. Something is off with how the script (or the device) handles these times.

I also tried to power the titan with external supply, didn't solve anything. My keyboard is the Logitech G Pro and my mouse the G Pro, both wired.
Amanda
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:43 pm

Amanda wrote:Hey again. I've been testing the anti recoil with rapid fire for the past several days with the FAL in Modern Warfare online matches.

Unfortunately the rapid fire suffers from constant hiccups and it stops working at random. For example I start firing my gun but the rapid fire doesn't work for the first 2 seconds, then it works properly after that, however that gets me killed in the meantime because the gun shoots thin air. Other times it works correctly right from the start, but if I release the fire button and click it back again, the next moment it does not respond immediately.

I tried it with a few training battle royal matches of modern warfare and hadn't any problems with non working rapid fire or hiccups. I was using 60ms/60ms a whole game with the fal just for testing without any noticeable issues.
A small hiccup can happen when one is using exact or lower(faster) value than the gun is actually able to handle as the button may be pressed before the games is accepting a new press so you are missing the first press time window and ending up with slower and/or non reliable fire rate.

Amanda wrote:The key bind that enables and disables rapid fire also doesn't work correctly. I need to push it down 3 or 4 times for it to read my input. My guess is that if I press many buttons on my keyboard and mouse at once, there is some sort of data race that fails to read my inputs on time. The less actions I perform on my keyboard, the most consistent the rapid fire is, however in multiplayer matches that need to jump, shoot and dodge at the same time, unfortunately the script isn't responsive at all. I have better luck when standing still and pre-aiming a corner, than running and gunning.
It looks like the header file I was using before did have a problem with registering short presses of a key reliable.
I changed the script reading the keys with own custom code now and it works reliable for me now.
Try the version 1.13 uploaded a few minutes ago if you toggle keys work reliable now.

Amanda wrote:I tried different times for rapid fire. If I have it more than 50 ms (tap and release) then the gun doesn't shoot fast enough. On the opposite side if I have it less than 25 ms, the gun does reach it's maximum fire rate but it suffers form the hiccups I mentioned. For the record the FAL fire rate cap is at 600 rpm. That means it shoots 10 bullets per second (1 every 100 ms). Thus, if I set it at 50 ms hold and 50 ms release, that is exactly 1 bullet every 100 ms or 600 rpm exactly. However, setting it at 50 ms feels desperately slow. I tap it faster when I manually click the mouse. Something is off with how the script (or the device) handles these times.

Don't rely on the timing or weapon stats the games states it uses..it might work differently than stated.
If the weapon is really shooting in game 1 bullet every and you set press and release to 50 it still may not work reliable because of input lag or network/server lag.
Rapid fire presses 50ms, releases 50ms, ..the server it still at 99ms because of timing issues and rapid fire already presses the button again the game may ignore the press as it was pressed before the server is listening for the next button press action, it may still read as hold instead of a new press. so you will end up waiting a new cycle resulting in low fire rate.
Always set the rapid fire speed a tad slower than it is able to shoot and you shouldn't see any hiccups.

Amanda wrote:I also tried to power the titan with external supply, didn't solve anything. My keyboard is the Logitech G Pro and my mouse the G Pro, both wired.

I tried two different keyboard directly connected to the T2.
One was blocking some other keys when I was pressing 3 or 4 keys at the same time which caused the toggle key to be non responsive.
The other one wasn't blocking at all, I could press all keys down and still toggle rapid fire and anti recoil on and off with a single press of the assigned keys.

You can test it by pressing a lot of keys with one hand down and additionally press the toggle key then.
When the T2 changes the toggle states correctly your keyboard has no problems with pressing a lot of keys at the same time. So try the version 1.13 uploaded a few minutes ago if you toggle keys work reliable now.

I also added a new setting to the interactive configuration. You can randomize the rapid fire now a bit in case of the game blocking the inputs or doing some anti cheat detection when it detects to static press and release cycles of rapid fire, like a permanent 50/50 timing all the time.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Amanda » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:16 am

Many thanks for the update!
I'll try 1.13 tomorrow and write back if I still have any issues. Could you be more specific please of how the randomization functions in rapid fire? Are these numbers (minValue/maxValue) offsets or row values? For example what should I type when I want to have a 50ms key press, 50ms release, with a 10 ms window of tolerance? Do I type (minValue = 40 , maxValue = 60), or (10, 10) both?
Amanda
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:14 am

The random tolerance is always + at the moment for both , press and release.
So when you want to have 50 to 60
then setup
rapid fire to 50, 50
and min value to 0, max value to 10.

or when you want it to be of 40 to 60
then setup
rapid fire 40, 40
and min value to 0, max value to 20
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Amanda » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:56 pm

Thanks! Loving it so far, especially the anti recoil <3 I've been testing it for the last two days and the toggle buttons now work instantly and flawlessly! As for the rapid fire, I am still experiencing occasional hiccups with the FAL, but I assume upon further testing, it's more of a server lag issue because in private matches it works pretty consistently. I found that 35 ms for hold and release has the best results for me overall.
Amanda
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Scachi » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:24 pm

Have you seen the universal hid gamepack in the online resource ? I think mad mentioned it supports profiles.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:47 am

For those looking for staged anti recoil and multiple weapon profile please give my new script a try and report back if it still works as good in combination with a xim:
USB HID: Warzone / Modern Warfare : Native Mouse & Keyboard
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby jelly44 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:01 pm

Scachi, when using the scrip to play on PC, meaning in this setup:

Mouse > PC
Keyboard > PC
PROG > PC
Output > PC

Code: Select all
GIVICFG:0000A100020100000000000001000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000101230000FA0000000001001E001E001E001E0001000001000000000000000500000000000000000000000000000000000000

Do I need to enter capture mode with keyboard and mouse? Every time I do so my mouse in game disappear.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Scachi » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:28 pm

KMG Capturing isn't working for playing on the same pc as far as I now.
When I trick gtuner IV capture mode to activate via autohotkey script like this one I get messed up controls:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=15568&p=100145
(you need to have gtuner capture window open but not activated, then go into the game with the autohotkey running in the background. On the press of "del" key it will start the gtuner iv kmg vapture in the background then without loosing focus)
But the game is like detecting two mouse inputs as the same time messing up the controls or gtuner IV feeding its output back into its input.. not sure what the actual cause is.. but it is not usable.
I can't get that work for using capture with output on the same pc. It only works for me with an extra mouse connected to the T2.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to User's Script Documentation