Titan ONE stuck on AU on console?

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Titan ONE stuck on AU on console?

Postby VincentMicah » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:41 am

i just got a few Titan ONE and one Titan TWO. For now they are just used as anti-idle time out on Xbox ONE.

all 3 of my titan one has been updated to the latest firmware. all of them work fine on a PC with XB one controller, But one of the does not work on the XB one console with XB one controller.

The Titan ONE flash AU (with a dot indicting no console connected and no dot indicating controller detected). The controller work as normal with the console (passing thru the Titan ONE) , But of course the Titan ONE is useless when stuck in AU mode.

Step i have done to try to solve the problem:
Force a Re-Flash of the firmware via PC
Tested not working on: Two Xbox ONE X, One Xbox S and one Xbox S digital. with three different original xbox controller (including one Elite).

The two other Titan ONE that i have work fine on all console.

Is my Titan ONE stuck on AU only when connected to a console DAO? (i just got it) or i am missing something?
VincentMicah
Private
Private

Re: Titan ONE stuck on AU on console?

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:05 am

Based on what you are describing, it seems the Titan One is not being able to communicate with the controller. Have you already tried use another cable to plug the XB1 controller?

Please note, when plugging the controller into the Titan One there is no needed to press the Xbox button, the controller should turn on automatically. If you press the Xbox button to turn it on, the controller will connect wirelessly with the paired console.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device