Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV - 1.10 BETA Release (PS5 & XSX)

Postby Paddee87 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:06 pm

Hello there I'm new here haven't purchased a titan yet. Just after information on comparability on ps5. Just reading above post im not understanding what you mean by pass through? Basically im not interested in the script side of things I'm just after something that allows me to use my astro c40 controller on the ps5 version of cold war.

Many thanks

Paddee87
Paddee87
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Raptor_Titan2 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Paddee87 wrote:Hello there I'm new here haven't purchased a titan yet. Just after information on comparability on ps5. Just reading above post im not understanding what you mean by pass through? Basically im not interested in the script side of things I'm just after something that allows me to use my astro c40 controller on the ps5 version of cold war.

Many thanks

Paddee87

Quick answer is you can't do what you want just yet. They are working on it...

Pass through means the dualsense controller will work through the titan2 on ps5. Before it didn't and now it will...
Last edited by Raptor_Titan2 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raptor_Titan2
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Paddee87 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:20 pm

Okay many thanks
Paddee87
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby battlelog » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:50 pm

My error.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:06 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Darkpirategeneral wrote:how do i permanently included the ds4 is there a another input port other than a and b?

You can have the DualShock 4 controller connected to the Titan Two over Bluetooth connection. This will be suffice for the Titan Two be able to reply the console's authentication requests. Please note, this this to work, your Titan Two device must be equipped with Bluetooth Module.

I don't have the blutooth module is there any other way i can have it connected?
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby yohimbe » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:26 pm

Hello,

So before I upgraded to the Beta my Elite V2 was authenticated on PS4 via BT Module BUT paddles werent working. They only worked wired to T2.

Installed the Beta and now the Elite cant connect to the BT Module.

Youre aware of that issue or is it just the user =)?

EDIT:
The Beta spits out:
Bluetooth Module: Connection error [ evt 15, err 58, info 010504 ]

Fired up the old GT but WITH updated FW, BT working again but still no paddles.
yohimbe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Max10 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:56 pm

I was able to connect Dualsenses to PS4 pro update via TTwo to version 10. (15) Beta wiring diagram like this TTwo + USB A-Dualsenses + USB B- Dualshock 4 (for authentication) + TTwo (prog) PC = Dualsenses works with this scheme with the console , scripts and GamePacks are working, testing in different games all day there are no disconnections all the buttons on Dualsenses and the touchpad work, the sound when the PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset is connected via bluetooth works the same, the usual rumble through Dualsenses works the same (not adaptive). Only the headphone jack does not work when connecting any wired headset or wired headphones via Dualsenses (mini jack), the sound is not produced, tell me can you fix it?
Max10
Captain
Captain

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:10 am

Darkpirategeneral wrote:
J2Kbr wrote:
Darkpirategeneral wrote:how do i permanently included the ds4 is there a another input port other than a and b?

You can have the DualShock 4 controller connected to the Titan Two over Bluetooth connection. This will be suffice for the Titan Two be able to reply the console's authentication requests. Please note, this this to work, your Titan Two device must be equipped with Bluetooth Module.

I don't have the blutooth module is there any other way i can have it connected?

Please PM me on this matter.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:12 am

yohimbe wrote:Fired up the old GT but WITH updated FW, BT working again but still no paddles.

The Xbox Bluetooth protocol is very basic and does not transmit the paddles state. For that you will need use the controller wired, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:14 am

Max10 wrote:I was able to connect Dualsenses to PS4 pro update via TTwo to version 10. (15) Beta wiring diagram like this TTwo + USB A-Dualsenses + USB B- Dualshock 4 (for authentication) + TTwo (prog) PC = Dualsenses works with this scheme with the console , scripts and GamePacks are working, testing in different games all day there are no disconnections all the buttons on Dualsenses and the touchpad work, the sound when the PlayStation Gold Wireless Headset is connected via bluetooth works the same, the usual rumble through Dualsenses works the same (not adaptive). Only the headphone jack does not work when connecting any wired headset or wired headphones via Dualsenses (mini jack), the sound is not produced, tell me can you fix it?

In this configuration the audio data is redirected to the DS4 controller you have plugged to the Titan Two. If you plug the headset on DS4 controller it will work. :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements