Ps4 Authentication.

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Ps4 Authentication.

Postby Venusasaboy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:44 am

Everyone must be sick of answering this but..

I got the Titan One a little while ago and back then, you HAD to connect it to both the ps4 and a PC.

Now, if I am understanding this all right, you can now do it without a PC and with a certain script, force the 10min authentication for the PS4.

So if that is true, who walks to take me step by step on how to do this?

Also, if this has already been covered and I just missed a post that already details it to a fool like me, a link to such a post would be great!

Much love :D
Venusasaboy
Private
Private

Re: Ps4 Authentication.

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:28 pm

you are partially correct ... The script is not needed. However you must enable the PS4 Partial crossover support in the device configurations. This options is disabled by default.

Connect your device on PC (using the mini-USB cable), open Gtuner and click on Tools -> Options. In the options window, click on the Titan One tab and check the "PS4 Partial Crossover Support". Additionally, check if the output protocol is set to AUTOMATIC or PS4, this configuration is under the Device tab.

The page below explains how to connect the Titan One on PS4:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/conne ... tion_4.htm
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby gringohaya » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:12 am

How can i use this titan one i got it and its on blink mode A U doesnt work donot understand this shit
gringohaya
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:17 am

I believe I just replied your email. here is a copy:

After you connect the PS4 controller into the Titan One, the controller lights up? and the bottom dot in the Titan One display remains on, or it turns off?

For troubleshooting, please also try use another cable to connect the controller on the Titan One.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner Pro Support