Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Black Virus » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:24 am

I heard it got there. when I copied the values ​​from 1.36, no recoil value went to 1.56.
Well, I don't have a question yet. What exactly is the difference between Aim Assist Polar and Orbital.
Black Virus
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Universal Gamepack with Battlefield 5

Postby dvn98 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:15 pm

Hi, what are the best rapid fire settings for BF5 when using this gamepack? :innocent_smile_1:
dvn98
Private
Private

Postby Sav1125 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:58 pm

what would you recommend for anti recoil in pubg
Sav1125
Private
Private

Postby Mad » Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:08 am

Sav1125 wrote:what would you recommend for anti recoil in pubg

It is different for everyone based on console, deadzone, sensitivity etc. Go into training mode and adjust there. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby minataur07 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:52 pm

The 1.15 version is working great for me as i pretty much am only using easy sprint and the anti recoil which is drnefario 50% reduce hip . How would this translate to the new updated gamepack i don't understand all the values :( . Or is 1.15 archived somewhere so i can pop it on another profile and add rapid fire ?
minataur07
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Acquablu08 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:31 pm

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has used this for Warzone, and if 3x Aim Assist works well with it. Also, if so, can I have some help on what values you’ve set the aim assist to for Xbox one?
Acquablu08
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:04 pm

minataur07 wrote:The 1.15 version is working great for me as i pretty much am only using easy sprint and the anti recoil which is drnefario 50% reduce hip . How would this translate to the new updated gamepack i don't understand all the values :( . Or is 1.15 archived somewhere so i can pop it on another profile and add rapid fire ?

Hi, you don't have to enter all the values, if you where just using one vertical value just enter one and it'll work the same. Rapidfire options moved to each profile, and easy sprint is in the same place. :smile0517:

Acquablu08 wrote:Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has used this for Warzone, and if 3x Aim Assist works well with it. Also, if so, can I have some help on what values you’ve set the aim assist to for Xbox one?

I believe people use from 17 to 20 for aim assist.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby lukasz » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:31 pm

Mate, firstly, let me tell ya, you have some brains! I struggle to put together a simple line and you managed to make this complex game pack!

Now on to the topic at hand, in your explanatory notes on recoil, you mentioned using a dead zone, as well as a specific shape dead zone, which is probably something that applies more to the modern COD games and I wanted to ask what should I do if I play COD WW2 and no dead zone settings are available to me (I know you mentioned that it is not about the game settings but my tiny brain is struggling to find any other place where such settings could be).

The next question I have is about the aim assist mod, which is also related to the dead zone setting, or is it a different dead zone setting I have to set the right stick ever so slightly higher?

I will wade through this whole thread but was hoping for a little help if possible.

Also, do you offer paid training sessions on how to use your mods?
lukasz
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Paulabc » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:02 pm

hi mad

the training mod no longer works.

update is current
Paulabc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:55 pm

Dannyabc wrote:hi mad

the training mod no longer works.

update is current

I haven't updated the script, I'll need to check with the latest firmware see if anything changed.
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support