Scripting Tutorials by Elvish

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Scripting Tutorials by Elvish

Postby gowsandman » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:39 pm

Im so new to all this I'm more confused now than i was before. not your fault by any means. I have a TBI from combat while in the Marine Corps. I am trying to figure this burst fire out. Im trying to understand how to set how the code is written but in the short term trying to figure how to set the Auto Aim + Auto Mark to come up as a combo on my LT? Is this even possible? Like i said I am new to all this. I find it hard to even have fun in PVP anymore as a result to all the cheaters etc.So can anyone help me with a shooter script that is for xbox one x and series x? im playing Division and these guy have below mediocre builds on. I have the Titan One using it with the Razer Wolverine Ultimate edition? What is the best setup meaning Controler+T one or T two or Cor Max? Coronus Max seems much more detailed and tougher to run for a Rookie.

So i guess i am asking is there in the mean time a scrip that has up to date code for Division 2 that will work well with the Titan One and Razer controller that is a all in one type script.i cant seem to get the rapid Fire to work right and not sure making the right adjustments. I apologize if this is in the wrong area but i have asked other questions and doesn't seem to get answered. Thanks
Sarge
gowsandman
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:26 pm

gowsandman wrote:trying to figure how to set the Auto Aim + Auto Mark to come up as a combo on my LT? Is this even possible? Like i said I am new to all this. I find it hard to even have fun in PVP anymore as a result to all the cheaters etc

Not on Division 2. You could have the pulse equipped and have that trigger but generally it's better to do it manually. No one is cheating on xbox.

gowsandman wrote:What is the best setup meaning Controler+T one or T two or Cor Max? Coronus Max seems much more detailed and tougher to run for a Rookie.

They are almost identical devices, The titan two is a big step up. Scachi has a Division 2 script for the titan two, you can see the features here: https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w645

gowsandman wrote:So i guess i am asking is there in the mean time a scrip that has up to date code for Division 2 that will work well with the Titan One and Razer controller that is a all in one type script.

Just the one i linked you in a previous thread. For anti recoil, rapidfire (generic mods) you can use any script.

gowsandman wrote:i cant seem to get the rapid Fire to work right and not sure making the right adjustments

Are you using it on automatics? rapidfire is only for semi automatic weapons (rifles, pistols)
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby gowsandman » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:38 am

MAD is Titan 2 and CM Zen used on Xbox?
Ty bro for all the feedback means a lot. I keep setting the RPM but still doesn't seem to run well guess i need to read more or take a dang course on code and script lol, I was using the AR ill try the bakers dozen. no cheating on Xbox? Um so the way there players are running side to side and having a crappy build i have many videos of shooting through walls and not just the glitch with the shield. It sure isn't skill I don't think. Not when there are several from the same team running the exact same way Div Militia they all run around the same way. they take 0 dmg with no shield or even with a shield. have video and have showed it to several content guys and asked what their take is on it and each said dang near the same its a script Video is their a way to upload video on here but my clan is in respectively in the top 300. I just got the Titan and controller about a month ago. I wanted to see if it helps yes and no. I guess i just suck then but its not just me. Well i hope your right. So if its not cheating on Xbox then what is it? cause the DZ and Conflict many have stopped playing because of this issue eager to chat with ya and find out a solution or exactly what's going on that im missing then.
gowsandman
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:05 am

Yes the Titan Two can be used on xbox, and Scachi's script will be 110% better than the one you're using.

It's not possible to modify the games code on xbox, so when things like no damage happens it's generally the other user with bad internet unless there is a glitch out there.

It's possible to come across cheaters in games that allow cross play with PC such as warzone, But for the Division your safe in that regard.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Previous

Return to Tutorials and FAQs