can anyone help ...

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

can anyone help ...

Postby amin » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:39 pm

hello everybody

i have titan 2 n iwant to use it on pc and using xim apex too so i can play with my mouse and keyboard as a controller
i traid so many times to do this but it doesnt work , the xim apex kepp lighting but the mouse and keyboard never response , even i setup the titan 2 on ps4 with the xim apex n its work very good but on my pc its never works , can anyone help or anyone has the same problem , n good to say i already changed The Output Protocol to xbox 360 controller

thank u..
amin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: can anyone help ...

Postby Mad » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:49 pm

Hi,

You need to install an input translator to a memory slot.

In Gtuner online resource there is an input translator tab, search for the game you're playing, edited the keybinds and sensitivity then save and install to the memory slot.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: can anyone help ...

Postby amin » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:00 pm

thanks for ur reply the problem is when i plug the titan 2 to the pc using the output , i still have these to letters ( R,U ) on the titan 2 thats mean even if i install an input translator to a memory slot it will not work becouse the pc or the titan 2 couldnt recognize each other

thanke u again ..
amin
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Titan Two Device