News about Force Feedback

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

News about Force Feedback

Postby H.Kojima83 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi J2Kbr!
Any news about for Titan One's updates including Force Feedback in steering wheels (i have DFGT)?
It is possible in the future or i must lose all my hopes?
H.Kojima83
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: News about Force Feedback

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:38 am

don't lose your hopes ... please!! definitively this is something that we will see implemented into the MaxAim.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby rexend » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:08 am

J2Kbr wrote:don't lose your hopes ... please!! definitively this is something that we will see implemented into the MaxAim.

I eagerly awaits the FFB. How to know your progress?
Other equipment, maxrace f-1 v5 is FFB is working.
However, I like TitanOne because only one H-Shifter operation.
Please tell us the schedule for hope. :)
rexend
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby H.Kojima83 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:45 pm

J2Kbr wrote:don't lose your hopes ... please!! definitively this is something that we will see implemented into the MaxAim.

I read in another post something about it can be possible activate the controller vibration and the steering wheel will "react" to this and give you a "feeling" of FFB. is it true?
I try to activate vibration with the combo Driveclub/PS4/DFGT but nothing happens.... :ashamed:
anything wrong in the posto i read or something in my configuration?
H.Kojima83
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:48 pm

rexend wrote:I eagerly awaits the FFB. How to know your progress?

Honestly, lately I haven't expended time on that .. I'll probably need one week to have it done, after start working on it!

rexend wrote:Other equipment, maxrace f-1 v5 is FFB is working. However, I like TitanOne because only one H-Shifter operation.

Awesome, thanks for let us know! :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:50 pm

H.Kojima83 wrote:I read in another post something about it can be possible activate the controller vibration and the steering wheel will "react" to this and give you a "feeling" of FFB. is it true? I try to activate vibration with the combo Driveclub/PS4/DFGT but nothing happens.... :ashamed: anything wrong in the posto i read or something in my configuration?

Not true for DirectInput steering wheels. However, this is true for some XB360 compatible wheel, that are connected directly on the Titan One.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby H.Kojima83 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:30 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
H.Kojima83 wrote:I read in another post something about it can be possible activate the controller vibration and the steering wheel will "react" to this and give you a "feeling" of FFB. is it true? I try to activate vibration with the combo Driveclub/PS4/DFGT but nothing happens.... :ashamed: anything wrong in the posto i read or something in my configuration?

Not true for DirectInput steering wheels. However, this is true for some XB360 compatible wheel, that are connected directly on the Titan One.

Understand. So,now waiting for FFB.
Your work and support is great! thanks for all
H.Kojima83
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby isamu » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:33 am

Hi guys,

FFB is something I discussed with Jefferson a while back. To get a better picture of some of the ideas floating around that he's thinking about working on, please read the following thread, starting with my posts and Jefferson's response:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=199&start=10#p2954

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=199&start=10#p2971

He is basically going to work on getting *TRUE* force feedback support with the Titan One, not just rumble. Once he accomplishes this task, he will go down in history as the first manufacturer of these types of adapters that implements proper true FFB...a feat none of the other products will be able to claim.

By the way, to the person that mentioned the MaxRace F-1 v.5: please keep in mind that device does NOT support *true* force feedback effects! It supports only rumble and as such, restricts your console into thinking your wheel is still a controller. Any adapter that operates in conjunction with your console under the assumption that the device plugged in is a gamepad or a controller will deliver *ONLY* rumble to the device. That's it.

Jefferson is working on a way to program the Titan One to make the console think a real wheel is plugged in, and respond accordingly. That is where history will be made :smile0203:
isamu
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby H.Kojima83 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:58 pm

isamu wrote:Hi guys,

FFB is something I discussed with Jefferson a while back. To get a better picture of some of the ideas floating around that he's thinking about working on, please read the following thread, starting with my posts and Jefferson's response:

He is basically going to work on getting *TRUE* force feedback support with the Titan One, not just rumble. Once he accomplishes this task, he will go down in history as the first manufacturer of these types of adapters that implements proper true FFB...a feat none of the other products will be able to claim.

By the way, to the person that mentioned the MaxRace F-1 v.5: please keep in mind that device does NOT support *true* force feedback effects! It supports only rumble and as such, restricts your console into thinking your wheel is still a controller. Any adapter that operates in conjunction with your console under the assumption that the device plugged in is a gamepad or a controller will deliver *ONLY* rumble to the device. That's it.

Jefferson is working on a way to program the Titan One to make the console think a real wheel is plugged in, and respond accordingly. That is where history will be made :smile0203:

i hope you're right... :ashamed:
H.Kojima83
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby RelaxedPRKid » Mon May 04, 2015 8:46 pm

isamu wrote:Hi guys,

This would be great....thanks for the update!
RelaxedPRKid
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support