Universal Gamepack

Titan Two Gamepacks support. Operation, questions, updates and requests.

Re: Universal Gamepack

Postby Pampu7 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:24 am

My capture card is just coming. First thing to do is set up computer vision then on pack i select buffy cv and adjust x y value.is it correct? I don't have to download external script? I play with kb and mouse xim and i see some post where people say buffy is the best for xim
Pampu7
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:14 pm

Pampu7 wrote:My capture card is just coming. First thing to do is set up computer vision then on pack i select buffy cv and adjust x y value.is it correct? I don't have to download external script? I play with kb and mouse xim and i see some post where people say buffy is the best for xim

You need to download the apex legends CV script in the misc section to your working directory.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Bumbly » Fri May 14, 2021 9:26 am

Hi,
For BO4 on PS4, what would be a good deadzone setting? I don't know much about deadzones. Also, what is the difference between the orbital aim assist and polar aim assist? I have one more question (I'm a noob at this)... I'm playing on a small screen, does that affect the strength I should set for the aim assist? Thanks for your help!
Bumbly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Fri May 14, 2021 10:05 am

Bumbly wrote:Hi,
For BO4 on PS4, what would be a good deadzone setting? I don't know much about deadzones. Also, what is the difference between the orbital aim assist and polar aim assist? I have one more question (I'm a noob at this)... I'm playing on a small screen, does that affect the strength I should set for the aim assist? Thanks for your help!

From memory the deadzone was around 22. If you're not using XIM/having issues with XIM deadzone I'd use one of the other anti recoils.

The aim assist value will be good at 25-30

They both achieve the same thing, though I'd use orbital for less visual screen shake. Some just prefer one over the other. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Bumbly » Mon May 17, 2021 8:58 am

Thank you! :) Adjusting those now!

Can you also help me with rapid fire settings? What do "hold" and "release" times mean, and what are good values for those? I usually press and hold the trigger and ADS for a long time (I run and gun and hop, etc). If it matters, I use guns like the GKS w/scope.
Bumbly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Mon May 17, 2021 9:44 am

Bumbly wrote:Thank you! :) Adjusting those now!

Can you also help me with rapid fire settings? What do "hold" and "release" times mean, and what are good values for those? I usually press and hold the trigger and ADS for a long time (I run and gun and hop, etc). If it matters, I use guns like the GKS w/scope.

Hold is how long the trigger is held (shooting)
Release is how long it is released before the next cycle.

There are two universal gamepacks up at the moment, the 1.57 is the latest and contains a lot more information in the interactive configuration about what everything does. :smile0517:

I used 33/64 in BO4 for all semi automatics.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Bumbly » Mon May 17, 2021 10:48 am

much thanks :D
(I adjusted those and it worked!)
Bumbly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Bumbly » Sat May 22, 2021 3:00 am

Hi,
I've been liking this gamepack. I have a few more questions:

1. Is there a way to turn the rumble off? I don't have it checked in the gamepack configuration, and it's also disabled on my PS4 and BO4, but whenever I use the gamepack, the controller vibrates during the game. Can this be changed?

2. For the burst settings, is there a way to not use burst at all?

3. Is the 33/64 also the best rapid fire setting for assault rifles on BO4?

I'm a total noob at this. Thanks for being patient.
Bumbly
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sat May 22, 2021 10:17 pm

1) Uncheck all FFB ports in device configuration.

2) Burst is only used when selecting advanced rapidfire

3) You shouldn't use rapidfire on autos as it will just slow it down.
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Ximmer 17 » Fri May 28, 2021 12:40 am

Hi ! Any fix to the training mode? i am still unable to use it.
Thanks
Ximmer 17
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gamepack Support