[GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

GCV scripting for Gtuner IV and Titan Two. Configuration, examples, questions.

Re: [GCV/GPC] Apex Legends CV Anti-Recoil

Postby pigy33 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:53 am

Hello, I am having trouble for raw HID Output setup on my XIM where whenever I shoot my aiming goes straight down.

I plug my mouse -> T2 -> Xim w/ controller and keyboard plugged into it. Also Output Protocol: USB Multi Interface HID, Device Options, "Disable Joystick from Multi Interface HID output" checked, and apex_antirecoil for CV, also gun names, attachements, ect... work fine, Data_Set = 2

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
pigy33
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Sloppyname41 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:24 pm

Can I run the anti recoil without the computer just as a script I don't have the materials needed.
Sloppyname41
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:00 pm

Sloppyname41 wrote:Can I run the anti recoil without the computer just as a script I don't have the materials needed.

You can use standard anti recoil, not CV.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby dudeguy382 » Sat May 01, 2021 12:06 am

***EDITTED*

I got everything to work properly by simultaneously plugging in the T2 to the computer through the output and prog ports at the same time.

Hey friends,
Having a heck of a time getting the anti-recoil cv going. I'll try and be detailed about where I'm stuck at.

My setup is currently using a controller plugged into the T2, then plugged into my pc via the output slot on the T2.
I've managed to get computer vision up and running using python 3.8 (I don't recall the version numbers of opencv or pywin) and computer vision is displaying that it recognizes all the guns and attachments I pick up, it works for both 1440p and 1080p resolutions. After this though, there is no Rapidfire or antirecoil being applied when I shoot in game.

The script in the GPC Script IDE tab has not been editted at all, and still contains all the default values (ie. Global_Hscale = 1, Data_Set = 1, etc.)
I'm not familiar with coding in any capacity, so I'm wondering if there is something I need to be moving around or changing in the CV script, as it doesn't appear to be working as it is when downloaded.

Or it will be some tiny detail I've missed but any input would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.
dudeguy382
Private
Private

Postby Dimakra666 » Mon May 03, 2021 6:47 am

We need a separate cv for apex arena, i hope it will be out fast. @j2kbr i have faith in you.
Dimakra666
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby bedl4m » Tue May 04, 2021 1:27 am

dudeguy382 wrote:***EDITTED*

I got everything to work properly by simultaneously plugging in the T2 to the computer through the output and prog ports at the same time.

Hey friends,
Having a heck of a time getting the anti-recoil cv going. I'll try and be detailed about where I'm stuck at.

My setup is currently using a controller plugged into the T2, then plugged into my pc via the output slot on the T2.
I've managed to get computer vision up and running using python 3.8 (I don't recall the version numbers of opencv or pywin) and computer vision is displaying that it recognizes all the guns and attachments I pick up, it works for both 1440p and 1080p resolutions. After this though, there is no Rapidfire or antirecoil being applied when I shoot in game.

The script in the GPC Script IDE tab has not been editted at all, and still contains all the default values (ie. Global_Hscale = 1, Data_Set = 1, etc.)
I'm not familiar with coding in any capacity, so I'm wondering if there is something I need to be moving around or changing in the CV script, as it doesn't appear to be working as it is when downloaded.

Or it will be some tiny detail I've missed but any input would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.

Do you have the game pack loaded as well?
bedl4m
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Soken » Tue May 04, 2021 2:59 pm

Dimakra666 wrote:We need a separate cv for apex arena, i hope it will be out fast. @j2kbr i have faith in you.

Why would we need a different one?
Soken
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Dimakra666 » Tue May 04, 2021 5:56 pm

Soken wrote:
Dimakra666 wrote:We need a separate cv for apex arena, i hope it will be out fast. @j2kbr i have faith in you.

Why would we need a different one?

Just so the other one doesn't get buggy.
Dimakra666

Postby Grammatist » Wed May 05, 2021 2:42 am

Will need a different PNG at least or one large PNG that has all the purple Arena weapons
Grammatist
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby El1miNate_ » Wed May 05, 2021 9:01 am

It’s weird i have no issue.
I use m apex legends script and his cv ar ! Work perfectly
El1miNate_
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Computer Vision