apex legends controller looting/tap strafe help

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

apex legends controller looting/tap strafe help

Postby zachruehle » Mon May 10, 2021 3:08 am

I own a titan two and was wondering if there was any way to create a script that would allow me to move while looting on controller as well as one that would allow me to tap strafe. I play on an xbox series x and i'm assuming tap strafing is impossible on console because the mechanic relies on something known as "lurch" that's built into the pc version of the game, however if there is a way to do it i'd love to know about it. As for the looting while moving there's no way in the settings to change what analog stick is used for the cursor in death boxes and it's manually set to the stick used for moving, if there's any way to remap it to the other analog stick i think it would work. I also would like to know if there is a way to increase my sensitivity above what the current game settings allow you to play on. I would really appreciate any feedback, Thanks.
zachruehle
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: apex legends controller looting/tap strafe help

Postby Mad » Mon May 10, 2021 3:34 am

If you cant manually do it then you cant automate it with a script. If you remap the left stick, whatever you mapped it to will still be used to move around your inventory.

Here is an example of increasing stick sensitivity: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ensitivity
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby pigy33 » Mon May 10, 2021 9:55 pm

U can increase the "cursor" sensitivity in settings n' u could try n' make a macro that picks everything up in the loot box really fast but yeah... not really worth it unless ur respawning and go right to ur box n' it would screw up ur movement if u need to get out of ur box really fast. I made a macro for Black Ops 4 Alcatraz but that's a lot faster BR and there is a shit ton more stuff to pick up in that game.

Also if u mean increasing the aiming sensitivity u dont want to increase it above 6 b/c at 7 aim assist is weakened and at 8 there is no aim assist and aim-assist is strong so u'll get steam rolled by console pebs w/ or w/o a mouse and keyboard at high sensitivities.
pigy33
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby zachruehle » Sat May 15, 2021 2:00 am

Mad wrote:If you cant manually do it then you cant automate it with a script. If you remap the left stick, whatever you mapped it to will still be used to move around your inventory.

Here is an example of increasing stick sensitivity: https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... ensitivity

would there be anyway to script it to just permanently increase the sensitivity without the need to press r3 to activate the higher sens?
zachruehle
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Sat May 15, 2021 2:22 am

zachruehle wrote:would there be anyway to script it to just permanently increase the sensitivity without the need to press r3 to activate the higher sens?

Code: Select all
#define SENSITIVITY  2.0
main {
    set_val(STICK_1_X, clamp(get_val(STICK_1_X) * SENSITIVITY, -100.0, 100.0));
    set_val(STICK_1_Y, clamp(get_val(STICK_1_Y) * SENSITIVITY, -100.0, 100.0));
}
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby zachruehle » Sat May 15, 2021 6:17 am

Mad wrote:
zachruehle wrote:would there be anyway to script it to just permanently increase the sensitivity without the need to press r3 to activate the higher sens?

Code: Select all
#define SENSITIVITY  2.0
main {
    set_val(STICK_1_X, clamp(get_val(STICK_1_X) * SENSITIVITY, -100.0, 100.0));
    set_val(STICK_1_Y, clamp(get_val(STICK_1_Y) * SENSITIVITY, -100.0, 100.0));
}

thanks a lot i really appreciate the help
zachruehle
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Titan Two Device