MaxAim DI Gamecube Inputs for Smash Brothers

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

MaxAim DI Gamecube Inputs for Smash Brothers

Postby Coyoteway » Sun May 30, 2021 5:57 am

Heya everyone, I just got the Titan One a few days ago and it's amazing. One of the reasons I bought it was to play Switch games with friends using Parsec and one of the games we often play a lot is the Super Smash Bros series.

The main issue I'm having at the moment is that the remapping of the Xbox One Controller to Gamecube using MaxAim DI is more complex than I originally thought. I couldn't find any posts about this except for one: viewtopic.php?t=14210#p92994 which helped quite a lot with the analog sensitivity issues. The main concern however is that the shoulder buttons for the Gamecube controller need specific GCP Scripts which I currently am having issues with.

If anyone can make a custom GCP Script for a Gamecube Controller intended for Smash Bros. I'd appreciate it. :innocent_smile_1:
Coyoteway
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: MaxAim DI Gamecube Inputs for Smash Brothers

Postby Mad » Sun May 30, 2021 10:12 pm

Coyoteway wrote:If anyone can make a custom GCP Script for a Gamecube Controller intended for Smash Bros. I'd appreciate it. :innocent_smile_1:

Let's us know exactly what you need done.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: MaxAim DI Gamecube Inputs for Smash Brothers

Postby Coyoteway » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:24 pm

Fluid_O wrote:Works perfectly, but while I'm here I'd like to solve a second problem.

LT and RT are bound to shield in that game, is there a way that I can set a deadzone with a GCP script so its like "if LZ/LRZ goes above 30, input LT/RT?", or the opposite, "If LZ/LRZ is less than 30, do not input LT/RT?"

I tried using the deadzone in the direct input settings but that doesn't encompass LZ and LRZ. At the moment they usually sit at around 0 - 20, so using LZ/LRZ+ just makes it constant input LT/RT, so I just shield forever.

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to figure out how to accomplish this on my own, thank you so much for your assistance.

From the last board they had the same issue with the triggers on the controller having the characters shield forever and they figured it out on their own however they didn't show how they accomplished it.
Coyoteway
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support