PUBG script requests

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

PUBG script requests

Postby Beryl » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:59 am

Hi im always looking to add to my own script as im yet to see a script that has everything i use in PUBG in it so i figured id make a thread so other people can use the feedback i get. Below is what im looking for if anyone can help be fantastic!

1. Rapid fire for DMRs with a toggle on and off: Ideally to toggle on i want to hold the LT followed by pressing the d pad up and if possible to toggle it off when i release the LT so im only activating the rapid fire for when i require it.

2. Auto cook the grenade: The process is D pad right to select throwables then hold the RT and at this point if the pin could be pulled auto that be great. Btw pin pull is LB

3. Crouch and Stand up during reload animation: Reloads hold X just wanted to crouch down and up as i hold X to help avoid getting snipped during this process

4. Any form of action to help move/run fast whilst pushing analog stick in any direction, im yet to see 1 that i feel works well with pubg.

Thanks in advance for any help provided!!
Beryl
Sergeant Major of the Army

Re: PUBG script requests

Postby Beryl » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:28 am

Bump
Beryl

Postby Herpityderpity » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:46 pm

Out of curiosity, which recoil script do you feel works best for pubg? Unfortunately the one that I feel performs best is not open source so I cannot add pubg specific functionality to it. I'm speaking of Alan's multigame script.
Herpityderpity
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Beryl » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:45 pm

Hi the 1 mad supplied me works very well, iv no idea how to re post but if you search my post named below scroll down to the bottom of page 1

Post title was:

What anti recoil is used in Alan Mcgregors scrip
Beryl

Postby Herpityderpity » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:45 pm

Ah okay thank you, I found it. This works exactly the same as the closed source one? It's that amazing apply % of anti recoil regardless of mouse movement that makes it so damn effective in pubg. Can I use this source code to then add even more than 10 profiles to it? As you know every tiny thing in pub changes the vertical recoil so I'm constantly switching profiles in game, wouldn't mind having more for each gun. Do you bother with horizontal compensation? I don't because of the randomness, I just mitigate myself
Herpityderpity
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Beryl » Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:03 pm

im using this with a xim apex, way iv tuned mine in is 50 delay, and ill keep adjusting vert recoil force until im comfortable fully auto spraying a beryl with just a vert grip as the other guns should full in line around that value
Beryl

Postby Herpityderpity » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:52 pm

Beryl wrote:im using this with a xim apex, way iv tuned mine in is 50 delay, and ill keep adjusting vert recoil force until im comfortable fully auto spraying a beryl with just a vert grip as the other guns should full in line around that value

Yeah, I am as well. Did the Dr. ever let you know what the dead zone should be specifically for pubs? I know he was saying 19 for apex and COD but he also said it was very game specific. Do you use any type of bullet time functionality? That honestly has been the feature I'm missing most from Alan's script but with the drs source I'll try my hand at adding that myself. Being able to trace vehicles and have a lower sens with dots while spraying people is so handy :)
Herpityderpity
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Beryl » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:21 pm

Never used a function to slow down the bullets, never felt the need to although im always open to the ideas other players are using. So far im just using anti, a loot scrip that auto moves and this a simple rapid fire script for dmrs
Beryl

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:18 am

Beryl wrote:Never used a function to slow down the bullets, never felt the need to although im always open to the ideas other players are using. So far im just using anti, a loot scrip that auto moves and this a simple rapid fire script for dmrs

Doesn't slow the bullets down what it does is slows the sensitivity of your right stick to have control over the first few bullets that are fired because usually everyone has that first flinch a pond firing you get at quick play then resumes normal. Actually pretty good mod!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Herpityderpity » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:13 am

I'm intrigued by this auto loot script, what exactly does it do? And yes changing the bullet velocity on console is very much impossible to do unless someone successfully roots the playstation/xbox.

The script I like just slows my sense down while I'm firing, but when I'm just tracing it is whatever my normal ads speed is.

Thanks for the input guys...always open to new ideas
Herpityderpity
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Next

Return to GPC2 Script Programming