Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: Titan Two and Gtuner IV: PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Postby battlelog » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:50 am

Did not catch that Wildcats, Thanks for pointing that out.

Guess we are still screwed then??
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby gman1212 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:57 am

UK_Wildcats_Fans wrote:
battlelog wrote:you know what Dark,

looking at a new vid on this thing, looks like we will need to buy a new updated verison of the t2??? Looks like this is a chip thing, dont think a fw might work. This is just my opinion, I am no coder but looks like its a chip thing from what I under stand??

I mean if J2K would release a statement to put people at ease for a bit, that would be cool too??

Just my 2 cents.

https://youtu.be/Ymh842ubeR8

He states in the video that the upgrade on works on PS5 console running PS4 games.

If you watch the video in its entirety he says the mainboard only supports PlayStation four games. The add-on chip is for PlayStation five which they claim is fully compatible. He was doing a demonstration with the guilty gear game and also the Final Fantasy remake (ps5 version)which I believe people on here have confirmed doesn't work with the Titan yet with the bypass method. If you go on to the website that sells the chip they also claim it's fully compatible with PlayStation five. Here's a quote from the store page.

"UFB-UP5 is the device fit Brook Universal Fighting Board, which is the upgrade kit makes the Brook UFB fully compatible with PS5. Connect UFB-UP5 with Brook UFB, you can play PS5 fighting games on your Fightsticks."

Here's the store page to read all the info:
https://shop.brookaccessory.com/en/products/ufb-up5
gman1212
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Darkpirategeneral » Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:51 am

This sucks to because i can't play games without a titan two cause i use it together with a quadstick reason being i can still use my thumbs to move both analog sticks but my other fingers are unusable to push the rest of the buttons on the controller, and with this restrictions sony completely f%#d me and the disabled community over, i'm going to buy an xbox because i can't wait till 2022 for an update on the titan two this really sucks for everyone
Darkpirategeneral
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby ilikok » Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:52 am

I also do not understand how this is possible. I ordered titanium 2, it should arrive at the beginning of October, and I bought it ONLY because of its compatibility with PS5 (as indicated on the website). As a disabled person, I spent a large amount for me on this device. Can the developers give an official answer about the possibility of working on PS5 and, if so, when will this opportunity appear?
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby lupus1 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:31 pm

Hey! cannot get my titan two to work with playstation 5 games (works fine with ps4 games on the ps5), changed output protocol etc. but nothing happens. been checking back on here now and then, but not seen an update for a long time on ps5 compatability.... any news?
lupus1
Private
Private

Postby ilikok » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:30 pm

Maybe we can create a separate topic to understand which games are working now and which are not. For example, if someone bought tales of arise or deathloop, let them write about it and tell if they work for him on the PS5 version.
ilikok
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby gman1212 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:28 am

ilikok wrote:Maybe we can create a separate topic to understand which games are working now and which are not. For example, if someone bought tales of arise or deathloop, let them write about it and tell if they work for him on the PS5 version.

I went ahead and made one but MAD made an official thread so you can see what's not working right now or report ones you find :)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18760
gman1212
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby battlelog » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:27 pm

Check this vid out on the CZ. He even says that remote play is pretty much useless if you play fps shooters on line.

https://youtu.be/UdJKDc2RsTE

I personally belive that the fix we are waiting for will cost more cash? Like my old man use to say " If you are good at something, never do it for free "

I mean it would be a smart business move on J2K's part, I would not blame him as a business man my self.

Just my 2 cents.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Ne0 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:14 pm

any news or timelines ?
Ne0
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Kempes12 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:08 pm

Hi, I recently got a titan two for my brother to play the PS5 with the Xbox adaptive controller.
It keeps turning off every 7 and a half minutes, for just a second, is there a way to stop this from happening?
sorry if this has already been answered before.
Thanks for any help.
Kempes12
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and FAQs