Playstation 5: Remote Play & Other info.

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Re: Playstation 5: Game compatibility, Remote Play & Other i

Postby Yomster15 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:29 am

Hi,

Does anyone know if Gra Turismo 7 works whithout remote play?
Yomster15
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby battlelog » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:29 pm

It should work, Mad has said that all games work with remote play.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Yomster15 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:14 pm

Yeah, but you don't get 60fps or ray tracing with remote play.
Yomster15
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby battlelog » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:09 pm

Yomster15 wrote:Yeah, but you don't get 60fps or ray tracing with remote play.

Very true on that.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby bruzzelbirne » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:33 pm

Hi guys.
I hope this is the right point.
Is there any possibility to become a beta tester?

I´m struggling with the Authentication Request onn PS5...
I use the XBOX Adaptive Controller because of a spinal cord injury. With the PS4 everything worked out fine =)
Now I´ve got the PS5 and after 7,5 min the fun is over :(

In the moment I really would like playing Snowrunner (PS4) and Gran Turismo (PS5) on the PS5.
Im open to test and give new insights whether things are working or not.

Thank you. =)

Greetz Tim
bruzzelbirne
Private
Private

Postby gman1212 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:28 am

bruzzelbirne wrote:Hi guys.
I hope this is the right point.
Is there any possibility to become a beta tester?

I´m struggling with the Authentication Request onn PS5...
I use the XBOX Adaptive Controller because of a spinal cord injury. With the PS4 everything worked out fine =)
Now I´ve got the PS5 and after 7,5 min the fun is over :(

In the moment I really would like playing Snowrunner (PS4) and Gran Turismo (PS5) on the PS5.
Im open to test and give new insights whether things are working or not.

Thank you. =)

Greetz Tim

I'm in about the same boat, spinal cord injury and I have to use the capture mode with voice command scripts and a special mouse to be able to use my PlayStation five. Unfortunately the forums have been very quiet on the solution they're coming up with to get PlayStation five games working again. You could try the remote play or a device called beloader which uses remote play to get the Titan to work. When or if we get a fix is up in the air right now so those are the best options currently. Hopefully we get some info eventually...
gman1212
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Playstation 5: Remote Play & Other info.

Postby DeinCheffe » Sun May 08, 2022 2:19 pm

With Beloader works Apex Legends Ps5 Version and Gt7.I think all others Ps5 Games works with Beloader method.

I was dealing with the Beloader issue because I also had the red light problem. I was able to solve it for myself. Now I can play Ps5 games with the T2 without any problems and without any lag from the controller.So I mostly only play the Apex Ps5 version with cv.Now to the important things. I set up the Beloader with the firmware Lan (firmware can be found on the loader page). My Ps5 and my Beloader are each connected to the router with their own Lan cable. That is important.The Beloader must be connected to the back of the Playstation5, otherwise it will not work.
So you put the Beloader in the in the back of Ps5, you put a compatible Lan adapter in the Beloader. Only certain adapters work! I will then give a few more links.
The Lan cable is plugged into the adapter. I plugged the T2 cable (T2 output) into the USB hub of the Lan adapter. In the Gtuner, I set the output protocol to USB Playstion 4 in the device configuration.This is important!
Now I come to the problem with the red lights. When I connected the Beloader to the Ps5 (button on the Beloader) only red lights were visible on the T2. Initially still had the Mini Hori in port A of T2. Needed it I still use it for the output protocol Ps5, which I previously set in T2. ​​In the meantime I pulled it out because I don't need a controller for authentication in the "USB Playstion 4" output protocol.So now briefly written when I had the Hori Mini in port A of T2:
The Beloader is connected to the Ps5 (green permanent light on the Beloader). There are red lights on the T2. First I pulled the Hori Mini out of port A on the T2. Then I pulled the USB T2 cable out of the Lan adapter I put this cable back into the Lan adapter and then the Hori Mini into port A of the T2. All the lights are green afterwards!
I have to do this every time I turn the PS5 back on. I hope I could help with this.
In the meantime I no longer have the Hori Mini in port A. It still works. Only now when I start the Ps5 I have to pull the Beloader out of the Ps5, then put it back in and press the button on the Beloader to connect. But the lights are complete green on the T2. It's a little effort, but finally you can play the Ps5 games with the T2 and without delay from the controller!
Look in the video description which Lan adapters work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC84cf7b_4

This is my Lan Adapter which works:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00WT1 ... 6bc8c89269

As I said, there are only certain Lan adapters that work (has something to do with the chip)

I hope I could help
Edit: And you dont need an extra PC for Remote Play!
DeinCheffe
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby DOA777 » Sun May 29, 2022 3:15 pm

is there any update on ps5 compatibility; the be-loader device seems like a right hassle, also its not feasible for me to plug it directly to the router, so pretty much useless.
DOA777
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Yomster15 » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:09 am

Hi, Does the PS5 version of Gran Turismo 7 work on the PS5 whithout remote play or the beloader?

Kind regards,
Yomster15
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Mad » Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:11 am

Yomster15 wrote:Hi, Does the PS5 version of Gran Turismo 7 work on the PS5 whithout remote play or the beloader?

Don't think so. Regarding your previous message:
Yomster15 wrote:Yeah, but you don't get 60fps or ray tracing with remote play.

That is not true there is no visual downgrade. You don't play on the remote play screen. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements