Private Messages vs Posting a New Topic (or Reply)

Official news and announcements from the ConsoleTuner team.

Private Messages vs Posting a New Topic (or Reply)

Postby UK_Wildcats » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:11 pm

This is a great forum community where all members are willing to help with the great level of civility and general helpfulness. Most of us have often received several private messages asking for help, support, etc, and we are willing to help.

With private messages you are limited to a response from the recipient(s). If you post a new topic or reply, you have a better chance of getting a quicker and even better response from the various forum members that are active on the forums.

In addition your topic may help other members in the future. Therefore, it is highly suggested that members post topics instead of private messages for general topics, issues or help.

Please do not post issues within this topic. Please post them into a new topic or related topic. This will make it easier for users to search the forums for topics that address their issue(s).

Thank you for your help to keep this a great forum with great help from our forum members.
Last edited by UK_Wildcats on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Private Messages vs Posting a New Topic

Postby perfecthuntr » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:12 pm

+1
ConsoleTuner Support Team
perfecthuntr
Major
Major

Re: Private Messages vs Posting a New Topic

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Totally agree!! :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Private Messages vs Posting a New Topic (or Reply)

Postby gringohaya » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:53 am

hi can someone help me on how can i use modz on bo3 i download it but cant put in gamepacks
gringohaya
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:31 am

I believe I just replied your email. Here is a copy:

The basic steps to load a GPC script into Titan One are:

1) Copy and paste the code into a blank document in Gtuner's Compiler panel.
2) Save the script.
3) Go to the the Programmer Panel
4) Drag-and-drop the script name to any memory slot.
5) Click on the "Program Device" button
6) Follow the programming wizard until it finishes.

7) Connect the Titan One on console, launch the game and press the button on the device until the display shows the same number you programmed the script.

That's all. hope it helps.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby gringohaya » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:05 pm

OK got it but what is the best set up for multiplayer
gringohaya
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:15 pm

gringohaya wrote:OK got it but what is the best set up for multiplayer

I'm sure you will find the anwser for that here: :smile0517:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2557
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Silly » Tue May 10, 2016 3:34 pm

I apologize in advance if this question has already been answered. I've recently bought the Titan One because I have trouble aiming due to my disabled fingers. I read the gamepacks for Destiny, and I was wondering if there is an auto aim or auto headshot for this game? If not what is the best/easiest way to ensure I can actually kill what's in front of me? Thank you again I cannot wait until I get this in the mail.
Silly
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue May 10, 2016 3:53 pm

Unfortunately Destiny does not have a mod that would allow this. This is due to the game mechanics which does not have a lock on feature. The best way is to keep moving and allow the aim assist to help keep on target. As long as you are moving in the slightest all weapons have some degree of aim assist which will help keep the aim on the target. I would also suggest using a good anit-recoil to keep the lift down and on target. Depending on what type of weapon you use a good rapid fire would also help tremendously. Personally I tend to use a lot of scout riffles and with rapid fire they become much easier to use. The aim assist does work, my precision kills in Crucible skyrocketed when I learned how it worked right. Let me know if I can help with anything else. Trust me, the Titan One is worth it! Not only for Destiny, but any game on pretty much any console!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Shadohz » Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 pm

The_Rabid_Taco wrote:Unfortunately Destiny does not have a mod that would allow this.

I think he meant either-or (auto-assist or auto-zoom). He has trouble pulling ADS with Fire. I could be misinterpreting what he's saying howerver. Destiny gamepack has neither (AA or AZ) as you stated. I have auto-zoom in my script (http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1130). I'm not sure if others have written Destiny scripts that have that feature.

On topic: I concur. It's actually better in open-forum so that others can learn from reading back and forth conversation.
Shadohz
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Next

Return to News and Announcements