Unable to use the "Titan One"! Why? Someone help!

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Unable to use the "Titan One"! Why? Someone help!

Postby jcancel » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:35 pm

I just got my Titan One. The main reason I decided to buy the Titan One was to be able to play Xbox One games with my mouse and keyboard.

Unfortunately I don't know what I need to do to make it work. I followed all the instructions. I downloaded "gtuner" and the plugin "maxaim dl" to be able to use my keyboard and mouse but it doesn't work. Please help!

The controller (Xbox One) is not working while connected to the "Titan One". Also, the keyboard and mouse through "MaxAim DI" are not working either.

PLEASE HELP!
jcancel
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Unable to use the "Titan One"! Why? Someone help!

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:40 pm

Hi. alright ... lets first take care of "The controller (Xbox One) is not working while connected to the Titan One", because if that is not working, the MaxAim will probably not work as well.

I read your other post: viewtopic.php?p=16119&f=2#p16119

and there I asked:
jcancel wrote: I am not getting the "A" when connected to the Xbox One. It just keeps playing the loading animation.

This "loading" is a up-and-down animation? or it is a circling animation?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jcancel » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:20 pm

It's an up and down animation.
jcancel
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby jcancel » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:23 pm

I just tried everything again. I got the "A" for less than a split second. Then it started an up and down animation with the 2 dots. (Through out this time the Titan One was plugged in without any other cable connected). After I connected the controller 1 of the dots disappeared. (The controller was not functioning at this point). Then I connected the pc cable to the Titan One. Nothing happens until I open the GTuner app as admin. When opened a "0" is displayed. I installed a gamepack just in case. When I try switching gamepacks, it shows the pack number (1 in my case). Still, the XboxOne controller does not work.

Just to clear anything out. I followed all the instructions accordingly; (http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/conne ... s=AQAACA==).

Nothing seams to work. I also restored the Titan One firmware to factory settings; (http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/firmw ... s=AQAACA==).
Didn't help. Still not working.

PLEASE HELP!
jcancel
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:58 pm

alright, lets keep the discussion only in this topic. If you followed the step-by-step guide you probably should already check the output protocol settings (so my suggestion in the other topic will not help).

To troubleshoot that, please check the xb1 controller inputs and outputs using the Gtuner's Device Monitor. For that connect your Titan One on PC (with the mini-USB cable). Then, open Gtuner and the Device Monitor:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/device_monitor.htm

Plug the xb1 controller on the Titan One. Now press any button and check if the correspondent button is activated in the "Input Area" of the Device Monitor. For example, if you press the button X on the controller, the device monitor should show the button X activated.

Please keep me updated about the result
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jcancel » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:23 pm

I checked the Device Monitor as instructed. This is what I'm getting when pressing "X" : http://i.imgur.com/srAd54K.png?1
jcancel
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:11 pm

thanks for testing .. okay, the input part is good and working as expected.

Now lets test the output part. Can you now plug the device into the xbox one console? To check if the "Output: none" changes to "Output: XB1" (at right side).
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jcancel » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:16 pm

The Titan One was connected to the Xbox One during that test. It still says none.
jcancel
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:15 pm

jcancel wrote:The Titan One was connected to the Xbox One during that test. It still says none.

okay, that is not good then. It could be a defect in the output usb connector. Do you have any other console? so we can do a last test before proceed with the unit replacement.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby jcancel » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:13 pm

Dam, probably gonna have to get another unit :/. And not personally. Though I'll try and give it a run with my friends Xbox One. I'll let you know on the results.
jcancel
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Next

Return to Titan One Device