Weird MOUSE movement. [Titan ONE]

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Weird MOUSE movement. [Titan ONE]

Postby narunekogi » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:51 pm

Received my Titan ONE in the mail and it took me around 20 minutes to get around things and understand the Gtuner and whatnot and I believe I've stumbled upon either a bug/glitch or a malfunctioning device but I believe that is not the case.

I'm using it on a PS4 while playing BF4.

The first time I use it, it works smooth. Keyboard presses and mouse somewhat works however the mouse isn't as smooth as I wanted to I looked into other people's posted settings. HUGE MISTAKE.

Whatever configuration, default mouse settings, user submitted mouse settings, makes it impossible to play. Why? Whenever I move the mouse, the camera will look down. Any setting, you name it makes my camera look down. I tried doing everything from the start, remove all layout's, making new layout's, used MaxAIM and MaxAIM DI. What is going on? I did use the programmer once and used someone's code however I removed it yet it's all screwed up. Is it possible to clear the entire Titan ONE's memory or something? Please help.
narunekogi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Weird MOUSE movement. [Titan ONE]

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:27 pm

OK, I play BF4 on PS4 with MaxAim almost every day. Hope I can help you.

In the game settings, set the sensitivity to the maximum. Attached below you can find my MaxAim layout, import it to your MaxAim (File->Import). You probably will need reconfigure the button layout, but not the mouse settings (just the mouse DPI).

Please let me know the results.
Attachments
Battlefield 4 (PS4).glf
(7.5 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby narunekogi » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:07 am

Did not work. Any movement made with my mouse with any setup, any layout makes the camera look down. It doesn't look straight down but diagonally looks down. The smallest 1cm movement with the mouse makes it look down in 2 steps. What is going on? It worked perfectly in the start but now it's broken entirely. By the way, I'm using the Logitech G502 mouse. Keyboard and mouse presses works perfectly.
narunekogi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:17 am

You can try a fresh Gtuner/MaxAim installation. On Gtuner you have a option to "reset" the device ("Tools->Device cleanup"). And you can also perform a recovery firmware:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/firmw ... y_mode.htm

All this will ensure you will have the device at "factory" defaults.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby narunekogi » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:20 am

By the way I just realized something, I'm hoping this might be the case but I opened up the Device Monitor and it says my PS4_ACCZ is -25. I'm believing this might be the problem?

Going to try resetting.
narunekogi
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:34 am

PS4_ACCZ at -25 is normal. It means the Z acceleration is at 1G, which is the earth gravity.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby rr511 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:46 pm

narunekogi wrote:By the way I just realized something, I'm hoping this might be the case but I opened up the Device Monitor and it says my PS4_ACCZ is -25. I'm believing this might be the problem?

Going to try resetting.

Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the exact same issue and can't figure out what could be causing it.
rr511
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device