I got my Xbox One Headset to work wired.

Tutorials, How-tos and FAQs for the Titan One device.

Re: I got my Xbox One Headset to work wired.

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:00 pm

spartanogc wrote:I tried the 2 controller method last night, the first controller to the back usb on my xbox one with the headset. I logged in as both main and guest but when I connect the Titan one to the other usb ans move or touch anything on the controller I get a message saying "another controller has been detected please press B on the controller you want to use. When I press B on the controller with the Titan one I keep getting the same message over and over and cant use the controller. Any help would be appreciated

As you are using the controllers with usb cord, please check if both controllers have no batteries.

I'm assuming you have two xbox one controllers. If no, please note that the controller used to authenticate the Titan One can't be used as the second controller.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby theORDOG » Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:53 pm

This is just a work around, I hope there's a better solution coming soon. ( so many wires ugh)

I usually use one controller to authenticate and have it assigned to my main tag, then sign in another tag and assign it to another controller wired to my back usb. If I want to chat its easiest to start a party chat and invite both tags into the party along with my friends. I can then switch back and forth to control each tag by pushing the home button on either controller, setting different colors in each profile helps me know which is in control. I have yet to test this method on the new preview dashboard though , but I can try tonight, I'll post on here how that goes.
theORDOG
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby spartanogc » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:22 pm

Yes I have 2 Xbox One controllers and I have followed the directions provided, I will try it again and let you know. I also have the new dashboard so please let me know how that goes
spartanogc
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:28 pm

spartanogc wrote:Yes I have 2 Xbox One controllers and I have followed the directions provided, I will try it again and let you know. I also have the new dashboard so please let me know how that goes

I'll check my xbox one today if I got the invitation for the new dashboard. So I can test it as well.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby theORDOG » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:09 am

No problems yet, the only issues I had was the controller assignment. I solved those issues by making sure everything was updated (cosole, controllers, titanone, headset...) then I unassigning the conrtollers and did hard reset on my console. After powering on console , plug in Titan One, controllers and headsets: BEFORE you sign in your profiles. I just recently purchased a wireless headset(TB 500X) , I still have to run my controller wired to my Titan One but the new add-on should solve that here soon.
theORDOG
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Frashbrang » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:02 pm

Would a wireless head set solve the sound issues or would I still need to use 2 controllers?
Frashbrang
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:50 pm

I have the wireless Stealth 500 Turtle Beaches which is hooked up to the console not controller works perfect!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Frashbrang » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:42 pm

Thanks bonefisher, do you think these will work in the same way as yours? Turtle Beach Stealth 420X Wireless Gaming Headset - Xbox One https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00YXO5X4M/ ... KxbDT55593
Frashbrang
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:55 am

Yes will work!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby goodchild » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:49 am

how
goodchild
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Tutorials and FAQs