Game-Pack Help

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Game-Pack Help

Postby lokirevamped » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:28 am

I am currently using the COD Ghost game-pack, I must be doing something wrong or simply just don't understand. These are the settings I am using.

Adjustable Pulse Rapid-Fire
20-adjustable Parameter
Burst fire 1, I also have a 3 and 6 = 3 configs in total.
Scope Enabled
Everything else is disabled

I adjust the adjustable parameter up and down and do not see any difference unless its way past 100, I take it the higher the number the faster the button press which doesn't help with recoil, I would like a nice 1-6 burst slow to medium rapid fire button press. I also notice you can adjust settings with the press of buttons, I cannot seem to get this to work, I am gaming on the X1 + PS4. Is there a better way or just a way that works better than my current way? With the setup, am I able to make on the fly adjustments, I don't game connected to my PC?
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Game-Pack Help

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:59 am

Okay, as pulse didn't worked let's try the burst combined with adjustable rapidfire. Set the burst to 3 shots and the adjustable rapidfire to 100.

useful note: after set the gamepack parameter open the device monitor to check what it is doing, you can plot up to 4 output entries. it is very good o have a visual feedback of what the gamepack is sending to the console.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby lokirevamped » Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Support J2K wrote:Okay, as pulse didn't worked let's try the burst combined with adjustable rapidfire. Set the burst to 3 shots and the adjustable rapidfire to 100.

useful note: after set the gamepack parameter open the device monitor to check what it is doing, you can plot up to 4 output entries. it is very good o have a visual feedback of what the gamepack is sending to the console.

Thank You, I will try this when I get home.
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby lokirevamped » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:37 pm

lokirevamped wrote:
Support J2K wrote:Okay, as pulse didn't worked let's try the burst combined with adjustable rapidfire. Set the burst to 3 shots and the adjustable rapidfire to 100.

Thank You, I will try this when I get home.

I tried this, it seemed OK, but I seem to want my single shot rapid fire slower. Is there a way to make it slower?
lokirevamped
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:12 am

The adjustable parameter can be set up to 500. higher the value, slower the rapidfire will be.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Titan One Device