Destiny PS4 MaxAimDI Mouse Settings

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Destiny PS4 MaxAimDI Mouse Settings

Postby gremlin » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:46 am

I tried Destiny with M+K yesterday, using the BF4 settings I got here... well, it's not that great. I think it's because Destiny is (for now) console only, and much more optimized for controllers as, for example, BF4.

I really have no idea what to do to make the settings better, so forum, you are my last hope :D
gremlin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:48 am

The BF4 layout will not work on Destiny, probably the deadzone and speed is completely different.

I'm going get a destiny copy, so I can better help you guys with the MaxAim mouse settings.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby gremlin » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:52 am

Yeah, I know that :)

Looking forward to your findings, playing BF4 with your settings is so much more fun!

Edit: btw. Destiny plays great with the controller.
gremlin
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby tOwely » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:16 am

Support J2K wrote:The BF4 layout will not work on Destiny, probably the deadzone and speed is completely different.

I'm going get a destiny copy, so I can better help you guys with the MaxAim mouse settings.

Please do asap :)
Because im having really huge problems getting it working. On other forums they use some config with a whooping 44 deadzone. But when i do the test my self, i get something like 24.
But it feels no where near good, they claim it does for them but i seriously doubt that.
If it wherent for the ridonkylous amount of autoaim in this game, i doubt i would hit much tbh.
tOwely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby hellfish » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Hey just a few missing things on my end MY BAD but yes, this does help ALOT thank you again so much man!!!!! Still not natural mouse movement but damn is this alot closer to it than it was before, thanks again! Also would you mind if I took a look at your mouse settings? I am still tinkering with mine just wanted to see yours to see if I can improve on mine. Again, thank you so sooo much!

P.S. The BF4 controls are IMO the best I have used out of all the ones suggested via the internet. Lets hope we can get this sorted. But I did do a few matches in PvP and found that my performance has increased ten folds using the BF 4 settings coupled with the zoom script.
hellfish
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby tOwely » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:26 pm

hellfish wrote:Hey just a few missing things on my end MY BAD but yes, this does help ALOT thank you again so much man!!!!! Still not natural mouse movement but damn is this alot closer to it than it was before, thanks again! Also would you mind if I took a look at your mouse settings? I am still tinkering with mine just wanted to see yours to see if I can improve on mine. Again, thank you so sooo much!

P.S. The BF4 controls are IMO the best I have used out of all the ones suggested via the internet. Lets hope we can get this sorted. But I did do a few matches in PvP and found that my performance has increased ten folds using the BF 4 settings coupled with the zoom script.

Sure, this is what im playing the campain with.
I have not tried the crucible yet, so im not sure what works good there.
But i have to say, i really dont like these settings, they dont feel so good. But atm they are better than nothing.
And im not playing with 1000 dpi, im using 5040.
Im sure i can correct the values right for it, but atm i cant be bothered ^^
tOwely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby rr511 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:11 pm

hellfish wrote:Hey guys,

I am a new Titan One user and everything is working fine and dandy but I just need to tune the mouse moment so that it acts more like a mouse when I aim in Destiny sadly have not been able to find that sweet spot was looking for after playing around with it for a few hours. SO I was wondering if you guys (the community) are willing to post your mouse settings via export file or even a screenshot of your mouse settings will do! I am sure it will not only help me but any other new Titan One users looking for that "PC aiming experience". Anyways, please and thank you for your time and lets BECOME LEGEND together. Cheers.

How did you configure the mouse to work properly with the right stick? For me it just causes the camera to slowly pan around the character (this is in Tower). No matter what direction I move it it always pans to the right.
rr511
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby tOwely » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:19 pm

rr511 wrote:
hellfish wrote:Hey guys,

I am a new Titan One user and everything is working fine and dandy but I just need to tune the mouse moment so that it acts more like a mouse when I aim in Destiny sadly have not been able to find that sweet spot was looking for after playing around with it for a few hours. SO I was wondering if you guys (the community) are willing to post your mouse settings via export file or even a screenshot of your mouse settings will do! I am sure it will not only help me but any other new Titan One users looking for that "PC aiming experience". Anyways, please and thank you for your time and lets BECOME LEGEND together. Cheers.

How did you configure the mouse to work properly with the right stick? For me it just causes the camera to slowly pan around the character (this is in Tower). No matter what direction I move it it always pans to the right.

Hmm that sounds strange.
Not sure what that can be, check that all the connections are fully set, and that your stick havnt gotten stuck :D
Otherwise, try reinstalling Gtuner.
Thats all i can think of really.
tOwely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby rr511 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:21 pm

"check that all the connections are fully set"

Could you describe what this means exactly? I'm very new to this. :) If you mean that the T1 is plugged into the PS4, the PC is plugged into the T1 via mini-USB, and that the DualShock is plugged into the T1 via Input then yes, it's all set. And my layout in MaxAim is set up properly too.

Here is a video of what it is doing, though I'm kind of posting this in two different threads now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGKwSkRyGPw

Literally any touch of the mouse, no matter what direction, sends the aim on that exact path. So even up and to the left will send it on that down and to the right path.

Edit: An interesting side effect: R2 on the DualShock now causes the game to both scope and fire, as well as occasionally attempt to melee attack.
rr511
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby tOwely » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:03 pm

rr511 wrote:"check that all the connections are fully set"

Could you describe what this means exactly? I'm very new to this. :) If you mean that the T1 is plugged into the PS4, the PC is plugged into the T1 via mini-USB, and that the DualShock is plugged into the T1 via Input then yes, it's all set. And my layout in MaxAim is set up properly too.

Here is a video of what it is doing, though I'm kind of posting this in two different threads now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGKwSkRyGPw

Literally any touch of the mouse, no matter what direction, sends the aim on that exact path. So even up and to the left will send it on that down and to the right path.

Edit: An interesting side effect: R2 on the DualShock now causes the game to both scope and fire, as well as occasionally attempt to melee attack.

What i meant was to check the cables, that they are pressed in, and the connection is full.
Try another USB port on the computer.
And if that dont work, try and reinstall Gtuner.
Im not sure what the issue can be really, but it seems that the input the console gets, are really off.
Seems like a bug really.

You could also try another mouse, but i doubt thats really the issue. But it could be worth a shot.
tOwely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device