Destiny rapid fire

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Destiny rapid fire

Postby heathdud » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:24 pm

So I have a ps4 controller with a ragnarok chip installed. When I turn on the rapid ire and use a semi-auto it does make it automatic, but the fire rate is very slow. Are there any vids out there showing what the Titan can do for the fire rate in Destiny on the PS4? Has anyone used it to try and make a semi-auto into a full auto?
heathdud
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Destiny rapid fire

Postby tOwely » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:10 pm

When you say a semi auto, and making it full auto, do you mean that it just shoots as fast as it would if you clicked, or do you mean even faster?
Cos faster I'm not sure about, but just for auto and not having to click, there is a script in Gtuner already.
Check it out under ps4, and see if it perhaps can help you out.
tOwely
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:28 am

All "modern" games usually implements a fire-rate cap for the weapons. I believe Destiny also do that. So, with Titan One, you can set the rapidfire to make a semi-auto weapon in fully-auto at max fire-rate allowed by the game.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby theORDOG » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:59 pm

the stats on the guns in Destiny can be very diverse to say the least, Find a good gun with the stats you would prefer, then match it with a good rate of rapid and drop. If your using the gun in Crucible the level does not matter just the stats like ROF, Stability , Impact etc. Another thing to note is matching that rapid fire setting to your secondary and heavy too. Destiny is a hard nut to crack indeed.
theORDOG
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Titan One Device