Questions for a Titan One Noob

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Questions for a Titan One Noob

Postby macnmore » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:29 am

I just got this for my birthday and loaded up the default Black Ops 3 Gamepack. When I plugged my controller in to the Titan One which was plugged in to my Xbox One, the rapid fire worked, but was limited to 3 shots. I pressed and held the View+Menu button and rapid fire then worked like I thought it would. Now I'm wondering how I can get Fast Reload to work as well as Anti-recoil. I don't see those settings on the default Gamepack for Black Ops 3. Also, instead of Drop Shot, can I somehow get it to slide and fire? I think that would benefit me more in Black Ops 3 than drop shot. I'm sure I'll have tons more questions but these are the first ones I've come up with. Thanks
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Questions for a Titan One Noob

Postby macnmore » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:11 am

To add to the questions, how do I know which mode I'm in or which one I need to be in? I was trying to increase the rate of fire for the rapid fire and then I started jump shotting. Messing around more turned on an option where I straffed left and right when I fired. I wasn't able to figure out how to turn those back on and get back to just rapid fire so I hooked the Titan One back up to my laptop and wiped it and reloaded the default Black Ops Gamepack.
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:01 am

Instead of use the Gamepack "menu system" to configure the gamepack settings using the controller, I strongly suggest to use the Gtuner's Gamepack configuration interface: Connect the device in your PC with the provided mini-USB cable, then open Gtuner PRO, click on the Programmer TAB (bottom tabs) and drag-and-drop the Gamepack into any memory slot and follow the step-by-step below:

1) click on the memory slot number.
2) A window with the gamepack configuration will open.
3) Enable the MODs you want.
4) Yet on this window, select the option: "Include configuration on programming device", as illustrated here:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/gamep ... ration.htm

5) Close the configuration window.
6) IMPORTANT: Commit the changes on the device by clicking on the button "Program Device".

7) Plug the device on the console.
8) Press the device button until the display shows the same memory slot number you programmed the Gamepack.

9) You should be ready to go!
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby macnmore » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Will try that tonight. Can I adjust how many rounds are fired per second in rapid fire? I would like as many as possible without it being unable to control. Also, is there not an option for Fast reload and anti-recoil?

Thanks
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:44 pm

On Black Ops 3 Gamepack the anti recoil is part of the Advanced Rapidfire MOD, please check the "Vertical Recoil Compensation". Fast Reload is not available (??possible??) for this game. And yes, using the Gamepack Configuration Interface you can adjust the rapidfire as you want! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby macnmore » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:36 pm

Thanks again.
Is there a way to enable sliding while shooting for Black Ops 3? Also, I've found a gpc file I'd like to run, but it's coded for PS4. Is it simple to convert that to XB1? I've watched a video on the other USB mod adapter where it shows the LED on the device blinking purple the same number of times as the Mode it's in, and then blinks green for the class it's in. Does the Titan One do that? And what is Mode vs Class? If this is all covered in the user guide I'm sure I'll get to it, but I've not finished the entire guide yet. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I keep reading up on this and I really appreciate your assistance.
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:54 pm

macnmore wrote:Is there a way to enable sliding while shooting for Black Ops 3?

This is set by the BO3 game coding. There is no way to do that with the Titan 1. I am not positive but I believe Gung Ho will allow you to shoot while sliding.

macnmore wrote:Also, I've found a gpc file I'd like to run, but it's coded for PS4. Is it simple to convert that to XB1? I've watched a video on the other USB mod adapter where it shows the LED on the device blinking purple the same number of times as the Mode it's in, and then blinks green for the class it's in. Does the Titan One do that? And what is Mode vs Class? If this is all covered in the user guide I'm sure I'll get to it, but I've not finished the entire guide yet. I'm sure I'll have more questions as I keep reading up on this and I really appreciate your assistance.

See the data representation link below. As part of Gtuner there are pre-defined variables that are linked to index tables for the Titan 1 firmware. It just makes it easier to develop scripts than using index numbers. For example, PS3_R1, PS4_R1, XB1_RB, XB360_RB and WII_RT will allow represent index 3 by Gtuner. Any of these will work for a script regardless of which console.

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/data_representation.htm?mw=MjQw&st=MA==&sct=MA==&ms=AAAA
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby macnmore » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Thanks for that info and link...I'll give it a try this evening. Hopefully only a few more questions and I'll have a good grasp on how this all works. So holding View+Menu for 2 seconds will get me in to the Menu, if I want to start with a gamepack with only rapid fire enabled and then enable jump shot, I would press X 4 times to get in to Class 4 then I'd press Y 4 times to enable Jump shot right? If that is the case, how then would I turn off Jump Shot after enabling it? Similarly, if I wanted to enable Hold Breath, I'd get in to the Menu, press X 6 times then Y once for Fully Auto Hold Breath right?
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby UK_Wildcats » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:34 pm

BO3 Gamepack documentation
http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/black_ops_3.htm

There are two ways to configure gamepacks - 1) Gtuner configuration as part of the gamepack loading and 2) while in the game.

The easiest way to configure gamepacks is using Gtuner as part of the programming step.

You can enable and disable mods while in the game by going through class menu system as described in the documentation above.

Tip 1: You can load the BO3 into various memory slots, where each memory slot has a different configuration that you want.

Tip 2: If you find the gamepack enable/disable while in the game too cumbersome, you can load a BO3 script that better suits your needs. You can find them in GPC Library or "Online Library" tab of Gtuner.

Link to my BO3 script and topic discussing the script.
http://www.consoletuner.com/gpclib/?s=1054
http://www.consoletuner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2557
UK_Wildcats
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby macnmore » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:00 pm

UK_Wildcats_Fans, I was able to tweak your script for default button layout and it mostly works great...but I have a couple questions. When I enable Jitter, should I first disable Rapid Fire or will it do that automatically? Is there a way to decrease the Jitter? When it's turned on with the XR2 for BO3, it's nearly uncontrollable. Also, with Jitter turned on, it sometimes randomly reloads before I'm out of ammo or it will switch to my secondary weapon. Is that fixable? The other question I have, when I turn on Rapid Fire by holding ADS + Left on the DPad, if I then hold ADS and press Right on the DPad, will that increase the SPS? The script says Rapid Fire Cycling...but I'm not sure what that means exactly.
Thanks
macnmore
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Next

Return to Titan One Device