News about Force Feedback

Gtuner Plugins support. MaxAim, MaxRemapper, Combo Magick, Game Rec.

Re: News about Force Feedback

Postby sbilbao » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:18 pm

Hi, I'm from Chile, and I bought the Titan One after the news of steering wheel support next year. Now I see that my g27 will only have true support if I buy the next titan one ( logitech did the same). I feel really sad, because I trusted in J2Kbr words. Now I think that Gimx DIY, could have been a better choice, than spent a lot of money.
I hope, J2kbr change his mind, and add full support to steering wheels in the near future, instead of doing the same than logitech to g27 and g25 owners.
sbilbao
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:42 am

The MaxAim DI update to include FFB for direct input devices (such steering wheels) will be delivered for the Titan One. I did promise that, and I'll fulfill this promise! :)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby IceG » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:19 am

sbilbao wrote:Hi, I'm from Chile, and I bought the Titan One after the news of steering wheel support next year. Now I see that my g27 will only have true support if I buy the next titan one ( logitech did the same). I feel really sad, because I trusted in J2Kbr words. Now I think that Gimx DIY, could have been a better choice, than spent a lot of money.
I hope, J2kbr change his mind, and add full support to steering wheels in the near future, instead of doing the same than logitech to g27 and g25 owners.

Hi
I would be upset too if the promised FFB options only appeared with a new version of TO hardware. I hope this will not happen.
IceG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:00 am

As I expressed above, the FFB will be added on MaxAim for the Titan One. I'm planning working on that after the launch of our new device.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby IceG » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:07 am

And users TO will be alone with the hope that someday feel the FFB on your steering wheel.
IceG
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Talus » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:18 pm

Is there any update on this?
Talus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:13 pm

I will give attention to this after the finish some other stuff in my to do list.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Talus » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Then I won't keep you :D Thanks for your hard work!!
Talus
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby gt_fan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:50 am

J2Kbr wrote:The MaxAim DI update to include FFB for direct input devices (such steering wheels) will be delivered for the Titan One. I did promise that, and I'll fulfill this promise! :)

Any news about force feedback for steering wheels - it was discussed in 2015.
gt_fan
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby isamu » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:49 am

Happy New Year Gentlemen!!!! :joia: :innocent_smile_1: :smile0202:

Jefferson hope you had a good holiday my friend.

Listen guys, Jefferson WILL get around to this feature but he needs time! Begging for him to get it done isn't going to make him do it any faster. This takes a lot of work and he is a one man project. So let's all take a deep breath and relax and allow the man to get the Titan Two up and running well first, then he will work on the other stuff like proper FFB support.

Now....with all that having been said, if you do not want to wait until Jefferson accomplishes this monumental task, I suggest you purchase a DIY adapter from Steve Marton:

http://www.steve-marton.com/gimx/?produ ... r-for-gimx

...then use GIMX as your software solution. GIMX has made TREMENDOUS progress over the last few months and Matlo has finally implemented TRUE force feedback support not only for Logitech wheels but NON-LOGITECH wheels as well! I use GIMX to play Gran Turismo 6 on my PS3 using my Leo Bodnar Sim Steering FFB wheel(a wheel that does NOT work on consoles natively) and it works....FLAWLESSLY!!!!! In addition, you can now emulate the Logitech G27 wheel on your PC from multiple devices including *ANY* ffb wheel in the world! It's rather bananas.

Give GIMX a try if you want a solution NOW, and want proper FFB emulation support for your wheels for PS3, PS4 and PC. The latest version is 6.3:

http://blog.gimx.fr/
isamu
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Plugins Support