What Feature Next?

Gtuner Pro general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Run Combo Magick indefinately by dropping data after (X) MS

Postby GTAthrowawayaccount » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:00 am

J2Kbr wrote:
gauntlet wrote:I would love to be able to record button presses into a gpc script for a long period of time. Combo Magic does this but I think it's limited to 10 seconds. Would be great to get a minute or maybe more.

I can increase the ComboMagick limit. But this could generate combos too big, exceeding the maximum size allowed for scripts.

I think it would be nice to have a mode that you you can turn on by clicking a check box that makes Combo Magick constantly record all input, but only up to a specified amount of time determined by a box where you can type a specified number of seconds. I personally have been desiring this feature when I'm trying to perform a very tricky glitch that takes specific timing and I want to have the button input recorded when I finally perform the glitch successfully. If say I typed the number of seconds I wanted Combo Magick to retain the input data, like for only the last 15 seconds, I could keep trying the glitch over and over without having to reset Combo Magick to record EVERY TIME I MAKE A NEW ATTEMPT at a very difficult glitch to begin with. This would greatly help me in creating my next script. A minutes box wouldn't hurt too, but it wouldn't be necessary if the seconds box supported a significant amount over 59 seconds.
For example the text could be-
[ ] Drop retained data after [__] seconds.
just click here----------------- and type there,
and then you're set to play until you know you have input the data you want... without rushing or frustration.
Last edited by GTAthrowawayaccount on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Do you play GTA V with your Titan One? Join the ConsoleTuner crew I made! viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3954
GTAthrowawayaccount
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Double click a memory slot to load script in GPC Compiler

Postby GTAthrowawayaccount » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:14 am

I have a few scripts that I plan on keeping in my Titan One device for quite a while even though I rarely use them, but too often do I forget what triggers these scripts to perform, and hunting down the right script in my files can be very time consuming, and often I look at the wrong version that isn't even loaded in the device. It would be nice to be able to double click on a device memory slot in the Programmer tab and have that script load into the GPC Compiler, and switch the page from Programmer tab to GPC Compiler tab automatically. That way I could find out with just a few clicks any information I desire about the scripts programmed in my device.
Do you play GTA V with your Titan One? Join the ConsoleTuner crew I made! viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3954
GTAthrowawayaccount
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: What Feature Next?

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:47 am

@ GTAthrowawayaccount, Great suggestion for the ComboMagick, you can expect this feature for the next ComboMagick release! Thanks.

In regards to your second suggestion. This would require store on the device a metadata referring to the full path for script file. Please let me think a little bit more about it to check if it would be viable. Alternatively, you can check the loaded script file name (not the full path) in the Device Monitor.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby GTAthrowawayaccount » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:01 am

J2Kbr wrote:@ GTAthrowawayaccount, Great suggestion for the ComboMagick, you can expect this feature for the next ComboMagick release! Thanks.

In regards to your second suggestion. This would require store on the device a metadata referring to the full path for script file. Please let me think a little bit more about it to check if it would be viable. Alternatively, you can check the loaded script file name (not the full path) in the Device Monitor.

I can't wait until that new version of ComboMagick. Shoot me a message once its uploaded, if you don't mind.

...and on the 2nd suggestion, I personally wouldn't care about the full file path for the script so much as just being able to read the scripts that are programmed in the device. I store my unused scripts on a flash drive and restore my system to factory defaults frequently anyways.
GTAthrowawayaccount
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby acezzz » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:13 pm

Has any progress been made on wireless support for the xbox one controller yet? It would seem like this should be a high priority feature as using a cable every time you want to use the titan one is kind of a pita.
acezzz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:15 pm

After the finish our current to do list, this will be one of my high priority tasks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:33 pm

Quick suggestion / question? Would it be possible for GTuner to be able to use True / False values in persistent variables? Right now it appears that when reading SPVAR_X, True or False do not appear to work. I may also be doing this wrong. LOL Thanks!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:33 am

It should work:
Code: Select all
main {
    get_pvar(SPVAR_1, TRUE, TRUE, FALSE);
    set_pvar(SPVAR_1, TRUE);
}
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Thanks for that, I think I may have gotten myself confused when using it. I had only previously been using numbers. I was going to use it to shorten my code, but I found that by using set_bit, test_bit, and clear_bit to store flags I use to toggle mods it is even more efficient that that yet. One variable to store and load and right now it is storing quite a few mods. Dropped my bytecode from 90.7% usage to currently 77% usage. Thanks for the quick response though, on this forum it is so much appreciated!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:31 pm

You are welcome.... the bit functions were actually made for that purposes... nice to see you are using those!! :)
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner Pro Support