Overwatch Gamepack!

Titan One general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

Re: Overwatch Gamepack!

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:44 pm

Theminilegend wrote:Would it be possible to explain me why I can't get the ganepack to work?
The LED flash up an i can enter the mods, but none of them work :/ used all gun characters.
Let me know if there's some explenation :)
Thanks in advance

Big uuuup :smile0202: :smile0203: :joia:

http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/overw ... s=AQAAQA==
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Theminilegend » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:26 pm

I'm on Ps4
Theminilegend
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:53 pm

Theminilegend wrote:I'm on Ps4

Did you try looking at instructions how to activate mods with the controller? http://www.consoletuner.com/kbase/overw ... s=AQAAQA==
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Theminilegend » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:29 am

Yeah :)
I activate the while being in a game.
I changed the share button option to the R3 with the R8 option.
After activating, I chose the square button ro choose the mod and triangle or circle for the option of the mod.
The LED is glowing purpel and the option of the mod glows after holding R3 and option button.
The mods seem to be ON but dosen't do much.
Whit which characters does this gamepack work then?
Sorry for the trouble :)
I hope you can help me with all this :D
Theminilegend
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:34 pm

For most characters the Rapid Fire won't do much. Turbo Melee will work for any character, but is still limited to the speed at which you can melee in the game. Just keeps you from having to push the button over and over.

Accel Aim Assist will work for any character, it just uses the accellerometers in the controller as a method to fine tune aiming and will only kick in when firing.

Hair trigger will work for all, but this just sets the two trigger buttons to basically a digital state. So as soon as you press them they go straight to 100.

Auto reload should work for all characters as well. It was added due to having unlimited ammo, so I figured why not keep a full mag ready to go?

Rapid fire however does work for Hanzo and Widowmaker. The best setup for those two are completely different as well. I believe Hanzo you want to set the advanced rapid fire, set hold time to 1475, release time to 25, and leave rapid fire mode as disabled. This will give a full bow shot over and over without having to let go of the fire button. With Widowmaker it is opposite. I can't remember the times on hers but you would set the hold time low and the release time higher to get that full charged shot every time. Also for Widowmaker set the rapid fire mode to ADS Enable, this then does not affect her full auto when not scoped in.

The biggest thing you have to do in this game pack is set the button controls at the bottom of the configuration. Overwatch does not have any preset layouts, which I've seen in games, but not like they have done. With the layout being so completely customizable you will have to select what you are using for the four areas that are directly impacted by the game-pack. If these are not set right it will not work properly.

Let me know how that works out for you, and if you have any other questions regarding the game-pack.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Theminilegend » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Thanks for the reply and explenation aboit how it would work.
I'll check that ass soon as I can!

Thanks a lot and I'll keep you up to date if I still have the same issue

See Yaaa! :)
Theminilegend
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Doxy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:19 am

Is there a way to use this with keyboard and mouse?
Doxy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:08 pm

I don't think so due to the fact you can not load a game pack into MaxAim Di. I will try to get a script written that would work nearly identically for the MaxAim Di plugin. May take a bit since I'm about to jump into work, but should be able to have something done here in the near future.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby Doxy » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:00 am

That'd be cool. I've been using it on PS4, pretty useful, thanks.
Doxy
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby scarsofbattle » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:18 am

I just bought a T1 and I am having trouble with getting the Solider 76 settings right. Can anyone help because I am trying to get the rapid fire hold time and release time just right.
scarsofbattle
Private First Class
Private First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Titan One Device